4.8
October 31, 2023

Great support and functionality. Support team helped setup many unique requests. 5/5

HiStandards: Cannabis Packaging & Printing Solutions
10 days using the app
App Attic replied November 1, 2023

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure assisting you!

September 7, 2023

Its Amazing, it works like i wanted it.
The Support team is the best of the app, they answered to all my questions in less then a day and changed all i wanted in just in a day.

VESSALLIA
Germany
6 days using the app
App Attic replied September 8, 2023

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate the review!

August 1, 2023

This app provides some of the best support I have ever experienced. I Highly recommend it to anyone needing to display unit prices for bulk products that contain multiple items.

Thanks Team.

Bloomgrove
5 months using the app
App Attic replied August 3, 2023

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your kind words and we're happy we were able to assist you!

May 28, 2023

Works very well. However you have to decide which products to put it on. I wish it was automatic. I do love it for my bulk products.

Fresh Yummy Foods
About 2 months using the app
App Attic replied May 28, 2023

Thank you very much for your review! We will do our best to continue to improve the app and hopefully we'll be able to fully automate the process at some point!

April 6, 2023

What a fantastic app and amazing customer support. These guys are going places! A+++ Thank you so much for supporting non profits! <3

American Cancer Society
About 6 hours using the app
App Attic replied May 28, 2023

Thank you for your kind words, we're glad we could support you! We appreciate the work you're doing through the American Cancer Society!

March 3, 2022

This app is great! It did one part of the job I required and when I thought it didn't cover the other part (which was showing the lowest unit prices on collection pages), I contacted support who were outstanding and solved my issues in a very friendly, swift and efficient manner. Definitely recommend

The Favour Store.com
Over 1 year using the app
App Attic replied March 4, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure assisting you and I am glad we were able to find a solution to show the lowest unit prices in your store!

March 16, 2021

I used this app to get our bundled product to show price per unit discounts. Worked better than I would’ve hoped and the customer service was outstanding! They helped me get the style I was looking for and any issues we were having fixed quickly. If your looking for an app to show your unit price this is the one!

Grip Gum
Over 1 year using the app
App Attic replied December 1, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it!

Edited December 22, 2021

A new company took over, and made the app 100 times better. It makes a lot more sense now. They are also very receptive to feedback and make changes almost instantly. 5 stars.

EcoPakOnline
Pakistan
About 1 year using the app
App Attic replied December 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that the changes made the app better. Also, thank you for your feedback - it was really valuable and it helped us further improve the app!

September 19, 2022

THE BEST APP SUPPORT I EVER EXPERIENCED! EVEN BETTER THEN ANY SUPPORT FROM ALL COMPANIES.
WE RECEIVED SUPER FAST SOLUTIONS AND CUSTOMISATION. THE APP WORKS PERFECTLY NOW AND IT'S JUST WHAT WE NEEDED!
THIS IS JUST HOW CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOULD BE IN AN IDEAL WORLD.

BioGroothandel.nl
Netherlands
9 months using the app
App Attic replied September 20, 2022

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear you were happy with the support level we offer and I am here to help you again anytime you need!

August 17, 2022

The app works great. On top of that, superb support level, even when you are on the free plan. Traian is a coding wizard to my eyes. Thank you for the helpful support and an awesome + easy to use app!

Greenlah
Singapore
9 months using the app
App Attic replied August 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are glad you found our app easy to use!