Reviews (215)

4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for highlighting specific products with custom labels and badges. Its advanced features such as stock level conditional logic, geo-targeting, and calendar-driven events are appreciated. Merchants also value the scheduling feature for sales and holidays, and the ability to alert customers to new and nearly sold-out products. The customer service is commended for its quick and effective responses. The app's performance and versatility are considered worth the investment by many merchants.

March 23, 2023

so frustrated, I uninstalled the app and the stickers are still on my store. can someone contact me to remove everything please

LILY HELU
3 months using the app
November 25, 2022

I couldn't view the label on our website and henced emailed them for help.
What they did was instead of adding the "best seller" tag on one product, they did it on all the products across the website!
I emailed them to rectify the same but suddenly they stopped responding. I disabled the plugin, even uninstalled it from my store.
but they did some coding on my store & now we're stuck with the badges! Our website is live with thousands of visitors each hour. This is extremely disappointing!

Vissco Next
India
About 6 hours using the app
April 20, 2021

This app doesn't even work. Don't waste your time. I just installed the app and the set up is easy, but when it comes to displaying on my website nothing shows up.

Sugar N Spice Lashes
27 minutes using the app
Instashop replied April 20, 2021

Thanks for your review. The badges are not being displayed on your site because you have not done the integration. If you re-install the app we can easily do it for you. We have emailed you regarding the same but havent received any response.