Print Partners

Print Partners

by Print Partners

Create Your Own Custom Clothing

Dramapatrol

Absolutely Horrible!!! They single handedly have made me consider closing down one of my shops on another platform due to their horrible quality of products and printing. They claim they use Kornit which is supposed to be the best printer on the market yet they consistently will mess up your orders. They recently caused me multiple bad reviews and screwed up 3 personal shirts I ordered from them as well. T-shirt prints are blurry, they often streak the colors of the print itself, and there is a white border around the image that you want to get printed. The white border issue is something not even the worst printers on the market do anymore. These guys don't know how to use their own machines nor do they do any kind of quality check before your item ships out. I've also had them print out shirts that were completely the wrong color as well. If you order a black shirt, who knows maybe they'll send you out a grey shirt.

The KICKER HERE is the fact that when you go to complain about your issues they try and turn it on you like it's your fault. Andrew told me my art wasnt correct and they cant print semi transparency with the printers they have. Thats funny every other printer i've ever dealt with has ever had a problem. I decided to then use them for only basic designs since their shipping time was so fast. Guess what they started messing up my one color design images as well. I had a basic silhouette image i did in blue for the superbowl. What did I get? A mixture of purple with some signs of blue in the image.

PLEASE DON'T BE A FOOL LIKE ME AND USE THESE GUYS!!!!

I used them way longer than I should have and probably should have dumped them after the second bad tshirt. There are plenty of great printers on shopify but this isnt one of them. Feel free to contact me if you want to know who the good printers are or if you want to see their subpar work for yourself.

Dark Design Co

I was turned onto Print Partners through a mutual friend who runs a merchandise company. His business runs on trust and quality, and so I knew he wouldn't steer me wrong. I can honestly say--he didn't! So thankful to have found Print Partners. Turnaround is fantastic, customer support is unparalleled, and they're constantly adding new products!

David Mason Llc

I found Print Partners through a video that Bella & Canvas had sent out about PP. I was immediately drawn to them because they offered my small business an opportunity that I desperately needed to sustain and grow my graphic tee brand.

From the very first conversation that I had with a rep in their sales department, to working with their staff in various departments, they've been fast, friendly, and helpful.

I am excited to work with Print Partners because of not only their great customer service, but when I received my first run of samples, the quality of the prints is exceptional.

2 Next