Printrove ‑ Print & Dropship

Printrove ‑ Print & Dropship

by Printrove

White-labelled print-on-demand dropshipping of custom products

GOCHORDS DESIGNER

So far best service.... I loved working with them. Very professional and timely delivery as expected. Thanks Printrove.

February 11, 2021

Dear Gochords Team,

Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it!

I would like to inform you that the entire operations team has been working two shifts to ensure timely delivery of your orders so I'll be sure to pass your feedback to them. Our goal is to make Printrove the world's best Print on Demand Dropshipping service and I’m ecstatic that we were able to make it happen for you.

Thanks again, and we hope to hear from you again soon!

Kind Regards,
Shrey

Tee-Zoo

I have an online clothing store and I have been using printrove for our Graphic Tees section for last 3 months. The overall experience with printrove was amazing, I am completely satisfied with their customer service, their product quality and their delivery promise. I would like to see more product lines from them like women's sweatshirts, tank tops and more colors.

January 21, 2021

Dear Tee-Zoo Team,

Thank you very much for your 5-star review, I appreciate it. We love hearing from our customers – especially when Printrove is able to make a positive difference to them.

I’m also happy that you were pleased with the customer service and the product quality. We put a lot of work into making the entire process seamless for you, and so I’m glad to hear it’s serving its purpose and helping you out. I’ll definitely share this with the team.

Have a great day ahead, we truly wish for you to stay with us even longer!

Kind Regards,
Shrey

Madras Merch Market

We recently completed 200 orders and Printrove has been extremely supportive and efficient in helping us do the same! Their customer service, handled by Ayushi, is really good and they are very prompt with respect to answering our queries. They have especially helped us in meeting a few tight deadlines effectively.They have a highly automated merchant panel that makes it really simple for us to handle everything. Credit must be given to Abhishay and his team for ensuring really quick service and timely delivery too with almost no errors! As such their product quality and range is very good but we are also hoping to see additions to the range of products that they offer! Cheers!

newsvastra

Great app and service! Amazing t-shirt quality and fast delivery. There is the issue of smell in the t-shirt packaging, hopefully that will be solved soon, otherwise no complaints.

COPYCATZ

Printrove is awesome, they have a good collection of products, with colors and sizes, their automated merchant panel gives a seamless experience, the quality of their products specially tshirt are international standards.

Frying Pun

The best dropshipping platform out there in India. Simple & Intuitive Design -Works like a charm and they have the best people to help you out if you are ever stuck! Definitely recommend.

Shor Bazaar

Printrove is a savior! With a neat and clean dashboard to work on and an amazing support team, selling stuff online has been a piece of cake for us. The bets part if they constantly upgrade their services. Thank You team Printrove!

Fully Filmy

Its been more than three years that we associated with Printrove and since then our operation has got better. Print on demand facility for a wide range of products has enabled us to broaden our horizons.
Automatic sync option has made it really easy to process the orders.
The support team is highly acknowledged in helping out with everything and their response is really quick.
Every process is transparent and it is absolutely trackable.
COD remittances are on time.

goodnetwork

Combining Printrove with My Shopify is the best decision we have taken since it has not only simplified my business. The transparency in my supply chain has helped our management team to create better strategies.

It was my dream to have my own clothing line for my brand digital gandhi and cause of printrove I was able to set it up in less than 15 days.There customer service team is really helpful and the prices I have got are at par with the quality.

If you still have doubts try the product samples for 15 days

Passion Sense- Passion Apparel and Merchandise

We have been associated with them since Day 1 of our business and we have nothing but praises for Printrove.

If you are looking for a one stop solution to all things POD dropsihipping in India , this is the service you should have.

You could compare them to the likes of Printful or Customcat but in India handling COD is such a headache and these guys are on top of it.

Its a no brainer,

1) Best Service bar none,
2) Support team is highly professional in helping you out with everything,
3) COD remittances are on time and quick.

Thats all you need for starting a good business in India.

Go for it , they are the best in it.

Great work guys ...