Prisync ‑ Dynamic Pricing

Prisync ‑ Dynamic Pricing

by Prisync

Competitor Price Tracking & Monitoring with Dynamic Pricing

Toosis

My 5 stars go the team, who delivered me a 5++ onboarding and support!

Aponia

Single-click integration was superb and in seconds I just had the software running for my store. It now completely changed how our team watches the competitors and we can take very quicker actions than before.

4fellas

One of the most useful Shopify apps I've ever tried!

Deimoda

The tool is fantastic, but the support I got from the team was beyond all. As long as I run my store Prisync will remain to be one of my top Shopify apps.

Berrinozkan

Prisync has completely changed how we analyse our online competition.
We have been trying to monitor our competitors manually and were not able to do it completely. Prisync now lets us to stay updated about our competitors without spending any manual time.

Iamnotbasic

I totally recommend this app if you need to monitor the prices of your competitors on a regular basis. The integration with Shopify is very smooth and the support we got from the team was superb.

Charlesetstan 2

Good application to have for any manager of online business. Its informative and easy to understand.

Bensanabulurum

This app is amazing... Prisync is the easiest and the most comprehensive way to track our online channels.

Viapera

Seamless integration and easy configuration. It first seemed like we do not need to use Prisync as we are selling unique products. After trying it, we decided to use it to keep track of products that are similar -not the same- to ours. It is now quite beneficial to better analyze the market through the customers' lens daily.

Kankenist

I have been looking for this app for a long long time. Must-have for e-commerce companies who need to track online prices. Also a great team with very warm onboarding and support.

2 Next