Prisync ‑ Dynamic Pricing

Competitor Price Tracking, Price Monitoring & Repricing

From $129/month. 14-day free trial.

ChesQuin Interiors

Great company, customer service and product. Cagatay is a great support, totally recommend this company who listen to advice and help make the product work better for its customers. Tried and tested many of these platforms and glad I found Prisync.

March 28, 2022

Hey there, it's our pleasure to help great companies like ChesQuin Interiors 🥰 Thank you for your kind words & positive feedback!

Booghe

Extremely easy to use, Fantastic app, Works exactly as advertised and the support staff (Ercan) is super helpful.

March 28, 2022

Ease of use is one of our priorities within our services. Glad you had a lovely experience! 🥰

Cafe Appliances

Great communication and fast response. Easy app to track the price. Would highly recommended. Seda is amazing to deal with.

March 28, 2022

Hey there, many thanks for your review! Happy to hear that you have a satisfying experience with our sales team! Our team is always here to help, including Seda! 😇

Drogerie Schweiz

Super Tool um die Preise zu überprüfen und automatisch der Konkurrenz anzupassen. Wir nutzen es für über 15'000 Produkte und es funktioniert hervorragend!

March 28, 2022

Hallo, vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung! 🥳 Wir freuen uns, dass Sie eine befriedigende Erfahrung mit Prisync haben. ☺️

sazy.com

A very useful tool for analyzing competitors in the market. it also fed us with healthy data for budget analysis. In addition, we were very relieved that the sales representative answered all our technical questions. We look forward to your new developments.. :)

February 24, 2022

Thank you for your great review! 🥰

Haarimport.nl

The apps works perfectly and gives me very valuable insights of the pricing of my competitors. Ercan did a great job to help me install the app and settings on the brands/products I liked to start with.

February 24, 2022

We're glad to hear that you have a pleasant experience with our tool & team! 🤞 :)

HWS Beauty

It was a very good experience. The team listens to your needing and support you about the app features. The app is really very qualitative. I highly recommend this company! Once again, thank you☺️

February 24, 2022

Thank you! We're always here to help whenever you need it! 🤓

EV ME

I love this app. This gives us a real advantace on our competitors. Now we can really claim the lowest price garantuee!

February 24, 2022

Thank you for your great review! 😇

daisys-choice-homeware

We use the Prisync App to get up-to-date with our pricing. We used to do our competitor pricing analysis manually and it was so tedious and time consuming. It has saved us so much time and the reporting system is excellent. We also like that it is fully integrate with our online store. The best thing about Prisync though is not so much that they have an excellent working system. It is their customer support that really makes them stand out amongst other software companies in the market. I especially find Seda absolutely helpful and very informative. I have never used Prisync before and she has been wonderfully patient in explaining the step-by-step process. Excellent product and the best Customer Service!!!

February 24, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! 🥰 Customer support is one of our priorities.🤞 Glad to hear that you had a satisfying experience through your panel creation process! :)

Bathroom Warehouse

In a market that is price sensitive and highly competitive, Prisync gives us our "ticket to play". Special thanks to the support team who made setup seamless and is extremely responsive if there are any issues.

December 13, 2021

Great catchphrase! 😯 😍
We are delighted to hear that you had a satisfying experience with Prisync. Our team is always here to help! ☺️