Pro Blogger

Related Articles and Products for your Blog.

LIVEINFASHION.COM

My blog page was looking a little boring and unorganized. This App helped me spice things up and get things in order! Super fast responses and very clear answers.

DWCTEK

Okay! I absolutely love this App. I just installed it, used it for a handful of new blogs for my store, and just let it roll over from the 7-Day Free Trial and I am sticking with this App. So, yeah, easy-to-install and configure. Not hard at all if you can can understand your websites code. Simple. The only thing I have not figured out is how to place my related articles to the right-side of my blog page as opposed to the auto-placement to the underneath of the blog article. "Am I missing something? I wonder...Is there a way to place the related articles to the right-hand-side of my blog page and I just don't know how to do that yet...?" Anway, once again, I think Pro Blogger is one THE finest Apps I have experienced so far within the Shopify platform. Thank you Pro Blogger.

Flygirl Box

So far so good! I use this app for my website www.flygirlbox.com and it's been great so far. Very easy to use and navigate. I like that there are Youtube videos to help.

Lashes By Design Beauty Supplies

We use this app and love it! The default Shopify blog is fine, but the problogger makes the visibility of your work so much better. Clients can see it on every single product and we noticed that people are reading articles more. We've also noticed a lot of new customers from various parts of the world. I guess that's what you call SEO! I also want to particularly thank the team for helping me set it up. I am not a developer and they were able to get it running on my site. Great team and a great app

Loving Essential Oils

So far I am loving this app, I have easily added a pinterest button to all my images, it makes it easier for me to pin my photos and also my readers. I added the related posts feature too which looks great. Just FYI, the article author is no longer included in this app which is disappointing because I was planning to use that feature as well, they now offer a separate app for that which will cost $5/mo which is still a very reasonable cost for the functionality.

Rustic Life

Was not what I thought it was originally, however I can see this being a great tool and very simple to set up.

eGear - eSports Outfitter

I really like the way this app has helped my site so far. Russel P in support has been great in helping with my integration. I highly recommend!

Global Seafoods North America

Fantastic app and customer serves. Very easy to manage and make changes. Looks great and give great value to blogs, i have a lot blog traffic and need to turn it to $

Vidya Store

Let me first start with the support from Russel. He worked late nights and also over the weekends to modify his software so that my unique requirments were met.

Most of the features are highly useful for my site and i happy that i chose this app. No hesitation in recommending this app.

You can check out this app in work at https://vidyastore.com

Asiantart

Excellent app, so happy to have found it! If you're on the basic plan, and you don't want to upgrade just to add extra authors just yet, this is the perfect solution. Russel is extremely helpful when you need help with anything. Couldn't recommend this app highly enough!

Previous 1 3 4