Pro Blogger

The Essential Blogging App

Flygirl Box

So far so good! I use this app for my website www.flygirlbox.com and it's been great so far. Very easy to use and navigate. I like that there are Youtube videos to help.

Lashes By Design Beauty Supplies

We use this app and love it! The default Shopify blog is fine, but the problogger makes the visibility of your work so much better. Clients can see it on every single product and we noticed that people are reading articles more. We've also noticed a lot of new customers from various parts of the world. I guess that's what you call SEO! I also want to particularly thank the team for helping me set it up. I am not a developer and they were able to get it running on my site. Great team and a great app

Loving Essential Oils

So far I am loving this app, I have easily added a pinterest button to all my images, it makes it easier for me to pin my photos and also my readers. I added the related posts feature too which looks great. Just FYI, the article author is no longer included in this app which is disappointing because I was planning to use that feature as well, they now offer a separate app for that which will cost $5/mo.

Rustic Life

Was not what I thought it was originally, however I can see this being a great tool and very simple to set up.

eGear - eSports Outfitter

I really like the way this app has helped my site so far. Russel P in support has been great in helping with my integration. I highly recommend!

Global Seafoods North America

Fantastic app and customer serves. Very easy to manage and make changes. Looks great and give great value to blogs, i have a lot blog traffic and need to turn it to $

Vidya Store

Let me first start with the support from Russel. He worked late nights and also over the weekends to modify his software so that my unique requirments were met.

Most of the features are highly useful for my site and i happy that i chose this app. No hesitation in recommending this app.

You can check out this app in work at https://vidyastore.com

Asiantart

Excellent app, so happy to have found it! If you're on the basic plan, and you don't want to upgrade just to add extra authors just yet, this is the perfect solution. Russel is extremely helpful when you need help with anything. Couldn't recommend this app highly enough!

Go Bloom Glow

Very grateful to have found this app. Now I can put the author's info without having to add a staff account for them. The Related Posts and Related Products are awesome features. Plus, their documentation is very clear. Great job!

Souley Green

Perfect app for what we needed! Finally an app that could allow us to feature our guest writer's profile!! :) Russel from Low Fruit Solutions also provided excellent assistance and offered to help us out when we had troubles with the shortcodes and CSS. He is efficient and prompt in his replies. The app is also easy to install with step by step instructions. Thank you so much!

Previous 1 3 4