Pro Blogger

Pro Blogger | Reviews

by Low Fruit Solutions PTY LTD

Related Articles and Products for your Blog.

33Fuel

Excellent app, easy to install and setup, works a treat and comes with excellent support. Recommended!

SexyEmporium

This is a really important app if you want a good blog on shopify. It looks and works great with our store and the customer support were excellent and responded very quickly. Thank you very much! :)

Babarolo

This app started out great, then I ran into a bit of an issue. Russel was ON IT. He corrected the issue (which was not that easy) and kept me informed the whole time. The app really works nicely. I have all the products that are related to each blog post neatly appearing at the bottom of each post. Exactly what I wanted. Thank you!

49P Dental Market

Not good as i expected. I use "related product" with accurate searching and option "best match" for blog tag and product tag. And event i copy all the tag of products that i want to display on the blog post, it still not display anything. Wasting my time try to fix it out and nothing happen...

August 19, 2021

Hi there - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We would be more than happy to help get you setup. Please reach out to us via the support link on the app and we will take it from there

nightcity clothing

Pro Blogger is a one-of-a-kind application that allows brands to utilize blog articles to not only showcase expertise in their niches but also to add relevancy to the products offered. Our team highly recommends all of Pro Blogger's useful widgets for different use cases.

3 Leaf Tea

Needed help installing and the team at Pro Blogger made sure to make my app perfect before having it go live. Exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

Fawn Interior Design Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex, London, Wiltshire

A great app in functionality and aesthetics! Perfect for what I needed. Support and help with coding modification was also exemplary. Highly recommend for the price.

Giselle Baumet

The app works amazingly but not just that, the team was incredibly helpful in modifying the code for my use. I am HIGHLY impressed with Pro Blogger. I work primarily in the coaching, education and blogging industry and so having related blog posts on my site is a must.

If you want to see it in action, I'm at gisellebaumet dot com.

Vivalex Fertility

App is amazing. Displays my products beautifully in my blogs. I have been meaning to do for a while as I get a lot of traffic to my blogs, so it's a real waste not to advertise your products here! Russel has been extremely helpful and is also very fast to respond and help me out. Thanks!

Slow Supply

Actually it is the only app that seems to have dynamic product integration inside of blogposts and it does it job very well.
The Support of Russel helping me with integrating it in my Blogposts was supreme. Super fast reaction and support! Thanks for this great Plugin. Worth the Money!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6