Pro Blogger

Related Articles and Products for your Blog.

Aj Sports World

Top notch service for a great app! Their support team was instrumental in getting the app to work for our site the same day I requested help, and we're an 8 hour time difference!

Bhaonline

I have a wonderful experience with Pro Blogger service. I am pleased and happy with their prompt action to take care my need on our website, https://bhaonline.us/. Thank you.

My Renewable Energy Australia

Well what can I say!
I contacted Russell for help and in minutes he was replying to my call for help.
After a short conversation he had completed the work and more to ensure that the tags from my past post were going to slot into the correct sections of my blog/news articles.
What is even better he is only 900km down the road from me so we talk the same language at the same time. I am more than happy with Pro Blogger and the service from Russel.

I also forgot to say ! Check out there videos for additional support. Very well made.

Rustic Daisy Designs

Very helpful, quick replies and love the SAVE buttons on my images in my blogs. Thank you for your help.

Vantoutbrothers

app & customer service deserve the 5 stars !

great "related posts & related articles" slides, doesn't slow the page.
The author section is awesome.
Customer service is very very helpful

Than you so much Pro Blogger team !

Tiny Acorns

Great videos that show u how to use it. Great product!

Bk Books 2

Love this App!!! All of our traffic comes to our blog and most people never make it to our product page. So happy to have the Related Products feature that puts our products right at the end of each blog. It attaches product for you to every blog so you don't have to add them to each blog individually like some other apps out there. We are also using the Related Blog feature which will boost SEO. Russel helped me with set up and did some custom fixes about 10 minutes after I first emailed him! That is some serious customer service. Also, the Pinterest feature made it so all of our blog pics and products have the quick Pin in the top left corner. So happy : )

Fabulousflowers

Incredible app and even better support from Russel and his team. Thank you.

Rezmama

Nice look when implemented. However, it takes a lot of work on the app users end to integrate the code into the theme.

I am concerned that if I were to decide to no longer be a subscriber, I'd have to go back to each and every post with shortcode just to remove it. The sheer magnitude of the task would probably make me continue as a subscriber even if I no longer wanted to. I am uninstalling before I go in over my head. I am sure the app could be modified to alleviate this risk and I would most likely reinstall if this were so.

I would also like the ability to use the shortcodes WITHOUT adding "feature rich" options to the authorbox; I would like to keep the original author name format (rather than changing it to an h1-6 style) in case I do not add any shortcode to a particular post.

In other words, I like the shortcodes but I want an option to substitute the author's name in the most MINIMAL way or without any extras (eg. John become Jane, but there is no difference in placement and font size). Also, an option to suspend so that a subscriber who ends the service can stop using the code easily/gracefully (without having to go back and edit posts individually).

Thank you.

Magscapetest

Pro Blogger - is a well thought out app that delivers

Customising support goes way beyond normal app service providers

Big thanks from MagScapes.

Jeremy