Pro Blogger

Related Articles and Products for your Blog.

Gerda Steiner Designs

Just received the very best support by Russel. Just awesome. The app seems to be a great addition to our blog. Thanks guys!

Rare Breed Apparel

Excellent app that provides real value to your business. Had all kinds of issues with the install and Russel took care of every one of them. What real customer service should be. Hands down the best service from an app that I have received. Would highly recommend this app as you can add multiple bloggers to your account without having to upgrade your plan! A+

Your Fashions For Less

The developers are amazing! Russel spent so much time helping me and tweaking everything for me because I am just starting blogging. Amazing communication! Top app!! Thank you so much!!
Theresa
Your Fashions For Less
https//:yourfashionsforless.com

Ukrainian Egg Cessories

I was starting to get frustrated with the lack of options within my current blog until I found Pro Blogger. Not only does it give rich features (related articles & related product) to enhance my blog's selling potential but the support I received during installation was bar far the best I've ever received. Anywhere!! The added bonus is that they just added a feature where you can name your author and share their social media links. This is great for guest bloggers. I'm pretty sure the cost of this app will pay for itself in no time!!

My Little North Stae

I'm very happy with this app. It helps me improve my store, offer the visitors the most relevant blog posts and product offers, it creates inter linking on the website which is important as well, and above all - great customer service! They helped me customize the app to my full satisfaction - Kudos!

Star Souls Healing

I am very happy with this application. It is easy to use and with great personal customer care. I had a problem to install Pro Blogger and Russel contacted me and fixed it quickly. He even mailed me afterwards to make sure that everything is ok and that is something you not always get. I am very happy with the service and can recommend Pro Blogger to anyone who wants to add a blog to their website. Awesome app!!!

Blissfullight

I had been waiting for ages for an app like this. It works extremely well and adds so much more value to your blog posts than just a regular 'Related Posts' app. The app is real value for money as you can also include related products to blog posts and related blog posts to product pages. Support is outstanding. I highly recommend.

Bwgonline

Awesome app that packs in a lot of features for a great price - just what we needed to show our product review articles on our product pages and related products in our blog side bar. Installation support is also top notch - highly recommended.

1 2 3 5 Next