Go global, print local
Our print network has labs located across the US, UK, EU & Australia - slashing your drop shipping times & saving you money.
Famous artists & museums trust us with their fine art printing because we’re obsessed with product quality & colour reproduction.
Our labs operate 24/7 and over 80% of products are manufactured & shipped within 24-48 hours.
About Prodigi Print on Demand
Go global, print local.
Prodigi is the world’s leading print on demand platform.
Get instant access to 50+ fine art print labs in 10+ countries.
Our Shopify print on demand app enables Artists, Illustrators, Photographers, Bands and Brands to turn designs into premium quality print on demand merchandise.
The Prodigi Shopify app gives you direct access to a vast fine art print network as well as all the services and features you need to launch and scale a global dropshipping business. It is an all-in-one solution designed to make your business simpler, more competitive, with greater scale and lower costs.
- Fine art background: We’re the only major print on demand platform exclusively using Giclée print machines and trusted by some of the world’s most famous museums.
- Hybrid fulfilment model: Combining in-house production with outsourced print labs lets us closely control quality, order volumes and production speeds.
- Local printing: We only work with the best print partners operating fulfilment centres worldwide. This means our products are printed locally, delivered swiftly to your customers and shipping prices are kept low.
- Premium quality: Our core fine art papers are sourced exclusively from Germany and used by all of our labs around the world.
- Your brand, not ours: Prodigi is your silent partner. We operate a ‘white label’ drop shipping model so your customers will never see our branding and you will always own your customer relationships.
- Customer support: We’ve over 30 agents located around the world providing 24/7 support directly within the app or by email.
How it works?
- Install the Prodigi app to your store
- Upload your artworks to create a collection of products, with control over the placement, pricing and content.
- Click publish and your work is done! We'll automatically print and ship orders as they come in.
Made on demand; made simple.
The range of products we offer is growing constantly, with specialist fine art options supported by a diverse range of popular print on demand merchandise:
- Fine Art: Prints, Framed prints & Canvas prints
- Clothing: T-Shirts, Hoodies, Tank Tops, Sweatshirts + Kids' apparel
- Phone & Tablet cases: iPhone & Android range
- Home & Living: Cushions, Mugs
- Stationery: Greeting Cards, Magnets
All products are printed on demand, customised specifically for each customer. There are no upfront costs, no shelves full of unsold items and no minimum order sizes. Whether you’re selling tens or thousands of items per day, we’ve got the capacity to keep your growing.
Unsure about anything? Wanting to sell products not currently live? Chat to us using the live chat within the app or drop us an email. Our team will be happy to help!
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
Global print on demand: pay per item sold.
Most recent reviews
Pros: Intuitive and easy user interface to design products. The representative product images look professional. It's simple to adjust pricing and publish. Cons: you need to preview each product (ie. if you are making phone cases, you need to view all 50 models of phone case. eg. iPhone XS, iPhoneXS Max, iPhone 11....) as the image does not resize on all as you would think.
Best printing service I've used. Good start. I'm looking forward to the app additions for multi-piece canvas prints and unframed canvas prints. I can do those on their website though in the meantime until the Shopify app has those capabilities.
Water Lane Pictures
We launched our shop in June 2020 and we have been using Prodigi for all our photographic printing and framing - The quality of the prints and frames has been really excellent. Hannah at Prodigi has been a brilliant support throughout this journey, highly recommend them!