Prodigi Print on Demand

Prodigi Print on Demand

by Prodigi

Global fine art print on demand dropshipping

joumari

We've been using Prodigi for a while and super happy with the results. Support team is super helpful, product quality is great & slick app.

Paw & More

Started out well. Great customer service and happy customers. Since COVID they simply haven't been able to keep up with demand. Orders taking longer and longer to ship and status updates unreliable. Can't help but assume they are prioritising their big customers like Redbubble and everyone else is suffering. Will have to start looking at alternatives.

June 11, 2020

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate the feedback, and we're glad to hear your customers have been enjoying your store!

We're very sorry that you've been experiencing delays and unreliable updates. As you mentioned Covid-19 has presented many challenges for everyone, and we are doing all we can to ensure that all orders are delivered quickly whilst ensuring our staff and partners are kept safe and healthy. We continue to serve all our customers fairly and consistently, and we are not prioritising some customers over others.

The unpredictable nature of the current situation is meaning updates and delivery estimates can change quickly and vary widely by region, but we're sharing all available information on our website as it is available and updated: https://www.prodigi.com/coronavirus-status/

Custom Pawtraits

Great app, more reliable than most we've used to date. The ability for auto fulfilment to be off and a feature for orders, once paid for, reviewed and/or edited by us could then be then sent to Prodigi instead of automatically on payment would make it a 5 star App

June 11, 2020

Thanks for your review and feedback. We are working on supporting order editing and personalised products directly in the app later this year, so watch this space!

AngelicaHoyos

I am giving this app a 5 because I have tried to use printful and it is very surprising that they are so popular but not user friendly at all. You have to create a product template for every single product which for me would have taken an eternity. With prodigi you upload your Art-work and it automatically creates a mock-up for ALL the products they have available. You only turn on the ones you want to sell and make sure the image is properly placed but it's almost instant that you can have all your products listed on your page. I do wish they had different types of mugs on the app itself.

Amja Art

I was skeptical using Prodigi because I hadn't heard much about them, but I liked the way I was treated when I made enquiry calls. The customer service has been really good so far and the imagery on orders has been amazing, both merch and fine art prints. I have had customers point this out to me as well. Well Done Prodigi. Hoping you will add a custom labelling feature to merchandise so I can enhance my brand.

BACHMAN HAND

Excellent app! I especially like the mock up generator. Preparing files and submitting first project. Here we go! :)

The Artists Website

Lot of promise but support not good enough to build a business around. Simple queries not answered in a timely manner if at all.

Amanya Design

I have been using this app and love the way it syncs up all the products with my shop so it's a smooth transition for the customer from purchase to delivery. It means I can have automation without needing to get involved at every step. I love the products from this supplier so combining the products with the app is a win win situation.

bangers-and-thrash-merch

Excellent app - *easily* the best in the market with super product quality and incredibly responsive customer support.

The app is incredibly easy to install and get started - just upload my band designs and we're up and running with a proper merch site.

I've tested the quality of the products and they are truly superb. Production is quick and easy with average times being around 2-3 days.

I don't have any technical experience so when it comes to creating product previews I want our band shirt to look as good as they can - the Prodigi app is miles ahead of the competition and I absolutely LOVE IT!

Perfectly Unbalanced Graphics

I've tried to use this app a few times, however, when I do I find the app keeps crashing and the SERIOUS LACK OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT show this app to be a waste of time..!!
Customer service only kicks in after deleting the app then one gets an email from Ed..Too little, too late...!!! VERY DISSAPOINTED...!!!

Previous 1