Prodigi: Print on Demand

500K+ print on demand products. Print locally, scale globally

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Katy Watson Photography

Overall I've had a great experience with the Prodigi app and 99.9% of the time, super customer service. I'd rate 5 stars except that to my knowledge there is still no "variant thumbnail" for products with various different crop ratios, or variant frame colours etc. Oh, and it would be great to have an option in app to order a test print. I believe customer service pointed me to their website to do this, but in app would be great. Other than that, happy with print quality, happy with dispatch time etc :)

Yang Xu Artist

Have been using prodigi on my shopify store since Oct 2021, very easy to use and have no complaint so far.

Journey of Curiosity

Location Australia

Do NOT go any further... BEYOND prodigi that is. Prodigi for printing QUALITY global art prints, seamlessly integrated with shopify is simply the best. I am leaving this review because I asked about 100 questions (no joke) before going ahead with them, they answered every single one promptly. The customer service with the live chat is crazy good, so you always feel secure if you need help. Cost wise for prints it is great for the quality. I personally found it essential to have a print that can be drop shipped worldwide easily, and their 4 different country print labs make this seamless. I was pleasantly surprised with little features that were helpful, like knowing exactly how much profit you make on each sale etc. I have had a great experience so far, and will continue to use for sure!

Art In Shades

Pretty good. They get my orders out on time, I do wish that we could bulk edit sizes instead of having to go into every product category and change it manually. My art is always the same size so it's tedious.

Watercolor by Sarah

I sell greeting cards and art prints on my store. This app is very intuitive and has much better wholesale prices than other POD apps. I just upload my photo and enable it for different products. I have ordered some of the product samples for myself and love the quality. I recommend this service for anyone looking for print on demand. Support is also really great. I have having some issues with shipping prices, but within a few weeks they had fixed the issues and the shipping rates are back to normal!

Biograffiti

It's a great app and above all a great service: products are really good quality, customer service is helpful, prices are fair and production is quick. It is so far the best drop shipping and printing company I found.

The Gullery

An absolutely awesome app, probably one of the best I've seen. There are a couple of things that would make it even better, but overall it works very well. I have received my test order and the products are very high quality - although I am only using prints, framed prints and canvases so I can't speak for the other products.

September 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review, glad to hear you're pleased with the app and the quality of our prints.

We're always working to make our app the best it can be, so I'd love to hear your suggestions on how we can make it even better; feel free to ping your ideas over to shopify@prodigi.com and we'll take a look.

- Craig

Etsy Store

Slow support. They charged my money even though the order was canceled. No custom orders. No cancel orders

September 15, 2021

Hi there, thank you for your feedback and review.

We've checked in with the team and it appears you were messaging on our live-chat service while we were unavailable, a lot of our team are based in the UK so we're generally online between 6 am and 6 pm, Monday-Thursday BST and 8 am and 4 pm on Fridays (not including UK bank holidays).

We would recommend emailing our customer service team at support@prodigi.com if you're not getting a response on live chat as this email is monitored 24 hours a day during the week. The live chat system should have also made this recommendation automatically.

We have emailed you directly as we want to resolve the issues that you’ve experienced but we've unfortunately had no response to our last message.

- Craig

GearStyling.com

Slow to get underway, but this is normal. Slight learning curve, but now it is a charm to work with. It creates own collection, so you have to change once imported to your shopify products. Overall a solid quick system for generating the designs and mock ups and moving them into your shop.

The Family Artists

This was exactly the type of POD I was looking for. Easy Shopify integration, exceptional quality, you upload and adjust your art, set your price, select the products for your art, and publish to your store. Now, I'm able to focus more time on painting and marketing, and less on my POD. Thanks, Prodigi.

Previous 1 3 4 5