Prodigi Print on Demand

Prodigi Print on Demand

by Prodigi

Global fine art print on demand dropshipping

The Gullery

An absolutely awesome app, probably one of the best I've seen. There are a couple of things that would make it even better, but overall it works very well. I have received my test order and the products are very high quality - although I am only using prints, framed prints and canvases so I can't speak for the other products.

September 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review, glad to hear you're pleased with the app and the quality of our prints.

We're always working to make our app the best it can be, so I'd love to hear your suggestions on how we can make it even better; feel free to ping your ideas over to shopify@prodigi.com and we'll take a look.

- Craig

Etsy Store

Slow support. They charged my money even though the order was canceled. No custom orders. No cancel orders

September 15, 2021

Hi there, thank you for your feedback and review.

We've checked in with the team and it appears you were messaging on our live-chat service while we were unavailable, a lot of our team are based in the UK so we're generally online between 6 am and 6 pm, Monday-Thursday BST and 8 am and 4 pm on Fridays (not including UK bank holidays).

We would recommend emailing our customer service team at support@prodigi.com if you're not getting a response on live chat as this email is monitored 24 hours a day during the week. The live chat system should have also made this recommendation automatically.

We have emailed you directly as we want to resolve the issues that you’ve experienced but we've unfortunately had no response to our last message.

- Craig

GearStyling.com

Slow to get underway, but this is normal. Slight learning curve, but now it is a charm to work with. It creates own collection, so you have to change once imported to your shopify products. Overall a solid quick system for generating the designs and mock ups and moving them into your shop.

The Family Artists

This was exactly the type of POD I was looking for. Easy Shopify integration, exceptional quality, you upload and adjust your art, set your price, select the products for your art, and publish to your store. Now, I'm able to focus more time on painting and marketing, and less on my POD. Thanks, Prodigi.

JohnDyerGallery

If you are looking for archival fine art prints, exceptional smartphone cases and production and delivery from the UK, US, AU and EU from a company with superb quality, exceptional customer service, a working partner and who will help to port large ranges into their platform, then you just struck gold - install Prodigi. It's simple. After a year of trialling POD apps for quality fine art poster prints we can confirm that Prodigi are the best - they have no competition in this field as far as we are concerned. Talk to them and tell them your needs and there is a great conversation to be had. We consider Prodigi a long term asset to our business and a friendly and helpful working partner.

Cub and the Wild

I used this app to automate the process of selling my art prints from my Shopify store. I ran into a few issues with the pricing structure of the prints being different in the UK but the team got back to me within a day and went above and beyond to help me get it all set up and answer all my questions. Fantastic customer service! I have also received samples of the fine art prints and they are by far the best quality out of quite a few UK printers that I've tested! The app would be even more brilliant if you had the ability to download a csv of the orders which included the product image so that it could be used with the manual order form order import if you didn't want to have the whole process automated.

Sausi tortai

REVIEW ABOUT APP - it really easy to use and very user friendly. Unfortunetally, I didn't find anything for babies clothes, so can't comment on quality.

Rowdy Space

It's simple, logical, and easy to use. The step-by-step process works well. The finished product also delivers a top-quality product.

doing.ly

Best service and decent app. It requires lots of manual work right now to do what I want, but I know an update is in the works... even with all the workarounds I need to do currently the PROS still outweigh the CONS.

Fine Ass Black Woman

The app was easy to setup and it was also easy to setup your designs within the app. I wanted to use Prodigi to print my t-shirts as I'm based in the UK & most of my customers in the US. I thought it'd be nice to have shirts fulfilled from within the US to decrease shipping times. The print quality of the t-shirts was terrible. I got designs printed on black shirts as well as white shirts and all of them looked faded/patchy. I've decided to go with a different POD provider.

Previous 1 3 4