Prodigi Print on Demand

Prodigi Print on Demand

by Prodigi

Global fine art print on demand dropshipping

The Artists Website

Lot of promise but support not good enough to build a business around. Simple queries not answered in a timely manner if at all.

Amanya Design

I have been using this app and love the way it syncs up all the products with my shop so it's a smooth transition for the customer from purchase to delivery. It means I can have automation without needing to get involved at every step. I love the products from this supplier so combining the products with the app is a win win situation.

bangers-and-thrash-merch

Excellent app - *easily* the best in the market with super product quality and incredibly responsive customer support.

The app is incredibly easy to install and get started - just upload my band designs and we're up and running with a proper merch site.

I've tested the quality of the products and they are truly superb. Production is quick and easy with average times being around 2-3 days.

I don't have any technical experience so when it comes to creating product previews I want our band shirt to look as good as they can - the Prodigi app is miles ahead of the competition and I absolutely LOVE IT!

Perfectly Unbalanced Graphics

I've tried to use this app a few times, however, when I do I find the app keeps crashing and the SERIOUS LACK OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT show this app to be a waste of time..!!
Customer service only kicks in after deleting the app then one gets an email from Ed..Too little, too late...!!! VERY DISSAPOINTED...!!!

TIANA ART

At first the costumer service from prodigi was there for me till I had published the website. I’ve had 3 errors in shipments, unfulfilled orders, packages that never arrived at etc: at this point costumer service is not responding and I am closing down the Webshop. Huge disappointment. And an immense waste of my time

January 22, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your feedback and review. We’re really sorry to hear about your issues since launching.

We’ve checked your order status' and all appear to have been dispatched ahead of schedule, with no delivery issues reported. I’ve also emailed you separately, as I’m very keen to understand the issues that you’ve experienced and to see what we can do to help rectify them for you.

-Ed

Flashbak Shop

Really poor process and information. Have to continually chase to find out where goods are. Buyers take a product and then - well, nothing much happens. No word if it's been shipped. Nice idea - poorly executed.

January 22, 2020

Hi, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re really sorry for the issues that you’ve experienced with us so far.

As we have discussed with you since, these issues were isolated to one part of our print network. In these instances, we have refunded and reprinted, but more importantly we are working now to replace the impacted facility to ensure our expected levels of service are maintained across all products.

-Ed

M-Sport Store

We’ve been very happy with Prodigi as our supplier of POD phone cases - product quality is great and delivery timely. The level of support we’ve experienced so far has also been excellent and we’re hoping to expand our range of products through their platform in the coming months.

Magnolia Box

The easiest print-on-demand app I've used. Really quick to get everything set up, and the products and print quality are excellent. The art and canvas prints are particularly great.