Prodigi Print on Demand

Prodigi Print on Demand

by Prodigi

Global fine art print on demand dropshipping

Sausi tortai

REVIEW ABOUT APP - it really easy to use and very user friendly. Unfortunetally, I didn't find anything for babies clothes, so can't comment on quality.

Rowdy Space

It's simple, logical, and easy to use. The step-by-step process works well. The finished product also delivers a top-quality product.

doing.ly

Best service and decent app. It requires lots of manual work right now to do what I want, but I know an update is in the works... even with all the workarounds I need to do currently the PROS still outweigh the CONS.

Fine Ass Black Woman

The app was easy to setup and it was also easy to setup your designs within the app. I wanted to use Prodigi to print my t-shirts as I'm based in the UK & most of my customers in the US. I thought it'd be nice to have shirts fulfilled from within the US to decrease shipping times. The print quality of the t-shirts was terrible. I got designs printed on black shirts as well as white shirts and all of them looked faded/patchy. I've decided to go with a different POD provider.

Big Pawfection Ltd

Prodigi have been amazing from start to finish! I had issues with my old printers so we’re looking for someone new and the customer from Prodigi team have been amazing! They are quick to respond and also went the extra mile when I needed an urgent / important order during a busy period. The quality of all their products have been amazing! If you’re looking for a printing company I wouldn’t recommend anyone else!!

Raina Stinson

I am very disappointed in the customer service. I have two outstanding orders one from November 26th and the other from December 9th for iPad cases. They have not been produced and I have written 5 times to customer service requesting the status of these orders. All I get back is we are looking into the problem with the manufacturer. No answers, I have two upset customers. It is so unacceptable. How can they stay in business with this type of lack of service? It is quite sad as the quality of the products are good,

January 21, 2021

Hi there, thank you for sharing your feedback and review. We’re very sorry about the orders with the tablet cases here. Our support team - and also our senior leadership - were in regular contact with the print partner in question to get as much information as possible, and all updates were shared where we possibly could. We also refunded the impacted orders and upgraded the shipping to try and help, but we appreciate the lack of information for these is frustrating. We really hope to be able to continue working with you and restore your confidence in us. These orders were not typical of the level of service that we work hard to provide.

Advocate Gallery

Pros: Intuitive and easy user interface to design products. The representative product images look professional. It's simple to adjust pricing and publish. Cons: you need to preview each product (ie. if you are making phone cases, you need to view all 50 models of phone case. eg. iPhone XS, iPhoneXS Max, iPhone 11....) as the image does not resize on all as you would think.

adealeachweek

Best printing service I've used. Good start. I'm looking forward to the app additions for multi-piece canvas prints and unframed canvas prints. I can do those on their website though in the meantime until the Shopify app has those capabilities.

Water Lane Pictures

We launched our shop in June 2020 and we have been using Prodigi for all our photographic printing and framing - The quality of the prints and frames has been really excellent. Hannah at Prodigi has been a brilliant support throughout this journey, highly recommend them!

Mark Lawrence Gallery

I wish I had found this app a LONG time ago! Fantastic support and very easy to use. I am looking forward to adding new products.

Previous 1 3