Prodigi: Print on Demand

500K+ print on demand products. Print locally, scale globally

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Family Artists

Time spent using app About 2 months

This was exactly the type of POD I was looking for. Easy Shopify integration, exceptional quality, you upload and adjust your art, set your price, select the products for your art, and publish to your store. Now, I'm able to focus more time on painting and marketing, and less on my POD. Thanks, Prodigi.

JohnDyerGallery

If you are looking for archival fine art prints, exceptional smartphone cases and production and delivery from the UK, US, AU and EU from a company with superb quality, exceptional customer service, a working partner and who will help to port large ranges into their platform, then you just struck gold - install Prodigi. It's simple. After a year of trialling POD apps for quality fine art poster prints we can confirm that Prodigi are the best - they have no competition in this field as far as we are concerned. Talk to them and tell them your needs and there is a great conversation to be had. We consider Prodigi a long term asset to our business and a friendly and helpful working partner.

Cub and the Wild

I used this app to automate the process of selling my art prints from my Shopify store. I ran into a few issues with the pricing structure of the prints being different in the UK but the team got back to me within a day and went above and beyond to help me get it all set up and answer all my questions. Fantastic customer service! I have also received samples of the fine art prints and they are by far the best quality out of quite a few UK printers that I've tested! The app would be even more brilliant if you had the ability to download a csv of the orders which included the product image so that it could be used with the manual order form order import if you didn't want to have the whole process automated.

Sausi tortai

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app 21 minutes

REVIEW ABOUT APP - it really easy to use and very user friendly. Unfortunetally, I didn't find anything for babies clothes, so can't comment on quality.

Rowdy Space

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It's simple, logical, and easy to use. The step-by-step process works well. The finished product also delivers a top-quality product.

doing.ly

Best service and decent app. It requires lots of manual work right now to do what I want, but I know an update is in the works... even with all the workarounds I need to do currently the PROS still outweigh the CONS.

Fine Ass Black Woman

The app was easy to setup and it was also easy to setup your designs within the app. I wanted to use Prodigi to print my t-shirts as I'm based in the UK & most of my customers in the US. I thought it'd be nice to have shirts fulfilled from within the US to decrease shipping times. The print quality of the t-shirts was terrible. I got designs printed on black shirts as well as white shirts and all of them looked faded/patchy. I've decided to go with a different POD provider.

Big Pawfection Ltd

Time spent using app About 2 months

Prodigi have been amazing from start to finish! I had issues with my old printers so we’re looking for someone new and the customer from Prodigi team have been amazing! They are quick to respond and also went the extra mile when I needed an urgent / important order during a busy period. The quality of all their products have been amazing! If you’re looking for a printing company I wouldn’t recommend anyone else!!

Raina Stinson

I am very disappointed in the customer service. I have two outstanding orders one from November 26th and the other from December 9th for iPad cases. They have not been produced and I have written 5 times to customer service requesting the status of these orders. All I get back is we are looking into the problem with the manufacturer. No answers, I have two upset customers. It is so unacceptable. How can they stay in business with this type of lack of service? It is quite sad as the quality of the products are good,

January 21, 2021

Hi there, thank you for sharing your feedback and review. We’re very sorry about the orders with the tablet cases here. Our support team - and also our senior leadership - were in regular contact with the print partner in question to get as much information as possible, and all updates were shared where we possibly could. We also refunded the impacted orders and upgraded the shipping to try and help, but we appreciate the lack of information for these is frustrating. We really hope to be able to continue working with you and restore your confidence in us. These orders were not typical of the level of service that we work hard to provide.

Advocate Gallery

Pros: Intuitive and easy user interface to design products. The representative product images look professional. It's simple to adjust pricing and publish. Cons: you need to preview each product (ie. if you are making phone cases, you need to view all 50 models of phone case. eg. iPhone XS, iPhoneXS Max, iPhone 11....) as the image does not resize on all as you would think.