Product Accessories

Product Accessories

by W3trends Inc.

One click upsells for related product accessories

Kvalitetstid AS

Great app and great customer service. Has improved our customer buying experience a lot, as we can now easily guide them to what accessories work with the main products.

RILEY VERSA

Gabrielle was AMAZING and so helpful!! She was very patient with all my questions. I would highly recommend this app.

Panjavarnam

Set up of the app is simple and is feature rich to accomodate modern ecommerce requirements. Support from the developers is quick and the overall experience was very good

PRx Performance

We use this app on our stores to add accessories to our packages products all the time, and their customer service has been great to work with. This app is great for quickly adding product accessories to your shopify products. Definitely would recommend! :)

Ruby's Garden Boutique

Great application, and equally as good support to help customise it to match the site. Adding it to my second site now.

Coin Souvenir

Great app, great customer support! Add app to your store with confidence! The customer support is very professional and even helped us with custom styling.

shopena-inc

Had some hiccups with installing this on the Warehouse theme and using with Firefox. However customer service was super quick and friendly. We worked it out and everything looks great!

Simply Vela Candle Co.

Just installed the app today, it was easy to set up but I did have to contact the support team pretty early on. However, they were fast, friendly and got my issue fixed in no time. The add on feature looks professional on my site and works as it should Great app!!

Joyce Florist Pte Ltd

This app is just awesome! It is affordable and does the job nicely! If you are looking for a Shopify app to add additional accessories, look no further!

Eyewear Accessories Ltd

This is a very useful App that is also easy to install and customise to fit your products. Their technical team was also very helpful in clarifying how the App would work with my store's theme.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16