Product Accessories

Product Accessories

by W3trends Inc.

One click upsells for related product accessories

Bomba de Agua Canarias

I've lost a lot of sales because the app stops working at random moment. Please solve the problem!!!

June 2, 2020

I am terribly sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the app! :( We are more than happy to take a look at your theme to figure out why this may be happening.

Can you please reach out to us at support@w3trends.com so that we can take a look?

Christine Valmy Inc

They're the best!They were fast and very helpful , app works great and its easy to use. I highly recommend it!

Floritto

A super fast response time to my help requests. Their support teams are great. App is very easy to use.

Levō

I've been using this app for years. Tech support is amazing too! One of my custom codes had a little glitch with this app, but tech support was on it quickly. No issues.

Artifishier Design

Superbe application, le support à une excellente réactivité.
Je me demandais comment je pouvais faire pour associer 2 produits pour ma boutique de print on demand et je suis tombé sur cette application idéale.
N’hésitez pas à l’intégrer à votre boutique.
Cette application peut s’intégrer à toutes sortes de boutique du moment où vous aurez à associer plusieurs articles annexes avec un produit.
Je recommande.

AMERICAN FENCE SUPPLY INC

The app is incredible and the customer service is even better! They helped with editing the style but after I realized that editing it would not make the mobile view look good they jumped right in and cleaned it all up for me. This app works like a charm and the support is second to none. Thanks!

Ingrid Press

Great app, exactly what we were hoping for and quick, thorough and helpful customer service. Great value

The Epicurean Architect

This app is excellent value and functionality and fast and fantastic support when we needed some assistance with styling the quick view window.

Reliable Chimes

I found this app very easy to use . Easy organization of my stores products . I would recommend to anyone that needs this type of app

jonnymoore

Easy to use, simple interface for the user to add additional products to their basket, and absolutely first rate support from the W3 support centre to get the app working with our theme. We are a small web agency and we love this app and have used it on a number of our clients' websites. 5stars!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14