W3 Product Accessories

One click upsells for related product accessories

$6.99/month. 10-day free trial.

Atlas Fireplaces Online

It couldn't automatically install so I emailed the team and in a few days they made a copy of my theme and installed it! They are a great team and the app is very well made. 10/10

Arteflame

Time spent using app About 4 years

The app is just like their support: 1st class! Easy to install and it looks great. I’ve tried different ones and this one is the absolute best. Hands down. A+ guys!

Sole Bliss

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is really useful to be able to customise our store with accessories. Highly recommend and very helpful support team

ALZO Digital

Time spent using app About 6 years

We had a couple of issues with the accessories app which I think were due to our theme upgrade. When I explained the issues to tech support the responses were great and exactly what we needed to fix the problems, no back and forth just great collaboration. Jason from your team was really responsive and very helpful. This is something that's not common but very welcome!

Six Moon Designs

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

App helps us add accessories and upsell customers. Customer support helped quickly resolve the issues we had.

Shivangi Kasliwal

Location India

The customer support is absolutely brilliant for this app. I am a novice Shopify merchant and Jason from the app team was so prompt in resolving my issue. I would certainly recommend others to try this!

Radenso

Fantastic app with a great support team if you need any help! It is a must have app for all shopify stores.

Safe and Vault Store.com

This app is great and so is the support. We just started using it but it does exactly what we need. We needed some help fixing an issue and it was taken care of right away and no extra charge. I would highly recommend this app.

bikescooterhub

Location Australia

Excellent APP and service! I found more than a dozen apps, and only this one perfectly met my needs. After I contacted their employees, they quickly installed the app for me. Everything is perfect

ozfitnessequipment