Product Accessories

Product Accessories

by W3trends Inc.

Show related Product Accessories directly on your product page

Stellar Hardware and Bath

Great app, does exactly what I want at a reasonable price. The support team responded very fast and and was very efficient, shout out to Ryan, he's the man. Check out how it looks on our site:

Drink Buddy Breathalyser

I used this app on my other store, the theme I am using on my new store has an inbuilt function similar to product accessory app but it was no where near as good as this app so I scrapped and installed this app which works fantastically my store is not about upsells but more about addons that alot of people buy and this app is perfect for that also looks professional and functions well. Will continue using this app on my future store. Also support is fantastic!

Urbanistic

Fantastic app, and even better support team who were very helpful and responsive. I will be running this app on Urbanistic.co.uk for the long term.

Bijou

The moment we installed the app, we got sales for product add-ons that we never got before. The support team is very responsive and was very helpful in customizing the app to fit our website theme and style. Thank you to the PA team for such a great app and excellent customer service. Must download app for every e-commerce store!

General Starlight Co Inc

This is the 5-Star app - easy to install and works great! Also - great support team that responds to your inquiries within a few minutes, so you are never left high and dry. I highly recommend this app!

InCasa

Support is amazing and super fast. This is exactly the functionality we were looking for and I think it would help us improve our AOV. It is also a smart way to show your product range.

DefendItYourself.com

I used this app to add pertinent accessories to every item I sell at https://DefendItYourself.com The app has a fair price and is easy to setup. I would highly recommend this app

blueseventy usa

Just installed the app. Simple and straightforward, seems to do what it states and meets our needs. Easy to manage, though some updates could make things more streamlined. Customer service was very quick with responses and helps to sort out small bug and one style issue. Happy so far!

Surf Station Store

Great app! Really puts Accessories right in front of the customer which = them adding them to cart. Super easy to use and maintain.

UroTuning

Really good tool for adding optional related products without needing to create variances in Shopify. The only issue is that it can take a while for new products to sync.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12