Product Questions Answers

Product Questions Answers

by enormapps

Let your Customers ask Questions and get Answers

Starving Jewelers

Very easy to install and I the app works great!

Leeches Org

wow, that was very quick and easy to setup and install! I was even able to use it as a Live discussion board in literally seconds plus I can easily modify the font colors and sizes and the layout! Cool beans! Greetings from http://www.leeches.com :)

We Ship Same Day

Perfect fit, fast shipping, Did some research, determined the timer was the problem, ordered the unit. Your web site said it would ship the same day, and to my joy, I had the timer within 24 hours. And within just a few minutes I had the new timer replaced and the 20 year dryer was running like new.

The Dry Eye Shop

Easy to figure out and use. The team was very prompt and helpful getting a little bit of custom coding done.

A Gilded Leaf

Definitely recommend! Easy to use and install. Customer service is excellent with fast responses.

Tech Instrumentation

Very responsive service. Thank you!

Islamic Goods Direct Igd

The team helped me get the app installed which was incredibly helpful (I hate having to mess around with code in the backend).

Coolbanana

I think this app will be great! had trouble embedding the code but the staff were SUPER quick to respond to my email and set me up properly

Lingerie Ponto Com

estou ainda usando a pouco tempo mais se mostar um bom app

Saundraa1

Amazing app!!! Great customer service all the time.

Team, Don't loose the pace and hospitality what you have right now. this should be your strength!!!! Keep up doing the innovation.

Previous 1 3