Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

by Sovi Apps

Sell More & Increase Your Average Order with Bundles and Kits

BLANK

Ok so I emailed Anton New Years Eve definitely did not expect somebody to help. But almost immediately I got an email with all the help I asked for. Was a real pleasure to work with and would highly recommend!

Honey Badger®

Great app function to enable your customers to build their own bundle on one page. Also, great customer support team helping us with some custom styling changes.

A Spice Affair.

I can’t even begin to describe the level of professionalism I received from Anton and his team! They totally delivered and were able to help us integrate this tool seamlessly! If I could get them 10 stars, I would just for the timely and amicable service I’ve received so far! Oh and the app functions perfectly :)

The Gathering Shops

So far so good!! Had a small issue and support fixed it within 20 minutes. Will update in a month or so. Keep it up!!!

Zesty Wholefoods

Great app. Works exactly the way it says it will. It has intergrated seamlessly into our site. The Bundle team have also been super responsive and have answered all our questions promptly. I would highly recommend this app.

Bijoux Love

This app is amazing.
it's exactly what I was looking for. Plus the support team is so nice and professional. They helped me to get the results I needed in few hours.
Highly recommended

Luxe Redux Bridal

We're thankful for the time and hard work the Bundable team dedicated to make this app work for us! We had very unique specifications required to make our service work, and the team was extremely helpful and supportive as they customized it for us. Great features and awesome support team!!

MiiR.com

We used a few different bundle options before moving to Sovi - Bundable. It is very difficult to find app for any problem that gets you 100% to where you need to go, so relying on support is huge (especially with highly customized themes.) These guys are head and shoulders above the rest when it comes to support. The last few we worked with just couldn't get us across the finish line because they were unwilling or unable to answer our questions, sometimes with no response over a week or more. Sovi not only helped us make the needed tweaks with their app and our own theme code, they answered within the hour once we reached out. Great team to work with if you are working out of the box, as most of us are!

The Aromi

I've been looking for an app to create a nice bundles page for my website but most of the apps were surprisingly frustrating to use. I installed Bundable and was happy that I could figure it out and have a live page within 5 minutes.

However I had some issues with the functionality which I contacted them about. Even though I'm a small shop in the trial, they had a developer fix it quickly and followed up with me. Very impressed.

Evarte Boutique

The app works very good.
Great support service! I am still in the try period, asked for support and they treated me as subscribed user.
The app adapts to colletions and give you many options to customize the bundle.