Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

by Sovi Apps

Sell More & Increase Your Average Order with Bundles and Kits

Office to Homes

Moved onto Bundable after trying out a load of other Apps. The app is a great tool for bringing products together. Anton and team have been a huge help to me. They were happy to make small changes that I needed to adapt to my site and supported with the coding and installation of additional requests. Top App, Highly recommend!!!
Check out their work here: https://officetohomes.com (look under gift boxes)

BetterThanFlowers

I used this app for a bit. The team behind are amazing people. I am looking forward to more development so they could make this app even better!

Three Basketeers

This app is amazing! We are a nonprofit Gift Basket business and we were looking for an easy and inexpensive way for our customers to build their own custom gift baskets and boxes. Anton was SO helpful, and the finished product looks great! We are so excited to roll this out for our customers.

Buffalo2U, LLC

Could not ask for better customer service. We have been able to customize our customer experience using the Bundable App and Anton has helped with several changes that we weren't able to figure out ourselves. The tool works just as described. Very happy with the Bundable app.

Lambchopssocks

I like this app because it is completely customisable. The customer service was excellent. Anton helped me with a problem and it was fixed straight away.

Nature Backs

By far the best bundling app that we have found so far! Great that it syncs up with inventory. Customer service response times are seriously impressive! Highly recommended app!

Nutracelle

LOVE!!! We have tried and tested every bundle app out there and Bundable does exactly what we need! It's simple, it works and the customer support has been fantastic! We had a question about line items showing in the order details and they are already fixing it for us. I'm so thrilled we found Bundable and customers are already using it and commenting on how easy it is to build their own bundle :)

Stir N' Shake

AMAZING! I needed an app that would allow me to create a “build your own” bundle. I tried various bundle apps but they were nowhere close to this as I didn’t want to create a standard bundle of 2 or 3 different products, I needed to create a option where our customers JD full control of there bundle and could mix and match various products. The support I have received has also been second to none. They’ve helped me every step of the way, regardless of my queries or the time of day!

IndigiBookz

This app is very much worth installing for a few reasons. Firstly it's a great way to offer customised discounted orders which you can offer in a few different ways. The other reason is because the technical team and the customer service were very helpful in making edits to the code to make the app function how it needed to on our theme. We have had the app installed for a just a few weeks and after the tweaks they made had no problems. As this app ages and gets improved with some more features it will i'm sure become a valuable tool in the toolkit of online sellers. Thank you again to the team for the assistance.

Soulful Bakery

I used this app to customize my offerings. When I reached out to the customer service team, they promptly walked me through the process and continued to stay in touch with tips to ensure a smooth integration. I would HIGHLY recommend this app to anyone who needs to bundle products to increase their sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12