Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

$18.50/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
August 18, 2021

Could not ask for better customer service. We have been able to customize our customer experience using the Bundable App and Anton has helped with several changes that we weren't able to figure out ourselves. The tool works just as described. Very happy with the Bundable app.

Buffalo2U, LLC
August 7, 2021

I like this app because it is completely customisable. The customer service was excellent. Anton helped me with a problem and it was fixed straight away.

Lambchopssocks
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited June 23, 2021

By far the best bundling app that we have found so far! Great that it syncs up with inventory. Customer service response times are seriously impressive! Highly recommended app!

Nature Backs
Time spent using app: 29 days
Edited June 23, 2021

LOVE!!! We have tried and tested every bundle app out there and Bundable does exactly what we need! It's simple, it works and the customer support has been fantastic! We had a question about line items showing in the order details and they are already fixing it for us. I'm so thrilled we found Bundable and customers are already using it and commenting on how easy it is to build their own bundle :)

Nutracelle
May 25, 2021

AMAZING! I needed an app that would allow me to create a “build your own” bundle. I tried various bundle apps but they were nowhere close to this as I didn’t want to create a standard bundle of 2 or 3 different products, I needed to create a option where our customers JD full control of there bundle and could mix and match various products. The support I have received has also been second to none. They’ve helped me every step of the way, regardless of my queries or the time of day!

Stir N' Shake
May 21, 2021

This app is very much worth installing for a few reasons. Firstly it's a great way to offer customised discounted orders which you can offer in a few different ways. The other reason is because the technical team and the customer service were very helpful in making edits to the code to make the app function how it needed to on our theme. We have had the app installed for a just a few weeks and after the tweaks they made had no problems. As this app ages and gets improved with some more features it will i'm sure become a valuable tool in the toolkit of online sellers. Thank you again to the team for the assistance.

IndigiBookz
Time spent using app: 11 days
May 17, 2021

I used this app to customize my offerings. When I reached out to the customer service team, they promptly walked me through the process and continued to stay in touch with tips to ensure a smooth integration. I would HIGHLY recommend this app to anyone who needs to bundle products to increase their sales.

Soulful Bakery
Time spent using app: 11 months
May 17, 2021

The app is a lifesaver for us and the customer service is the best we have experienced going above and beyond to make the app work for us.

Rumi Gifting
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 11, 2021

The app functions well without glitches, customer service is prompt and really effective - they even customised quite a number of elements to suit the style of my website. Even though we just started using the app, it has been great!

Folks and Stories
Singapore
Time spent using app: 14 days
April 29, 2021

Recently downloaded the app to allow our customers to shop their own customisable multipacks. The 'bundles' are easy to create and translatable into any language. We did have some display incoherencies due to low compatibility with our shopify theme but the app co-founder Anton, personally addressed all the issues with an extremely quick turanaround time. Their team also added in some custom coding to ensure smooth sailing for us in the future! Really happy with their customer service and the final integration.

Permano