Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Sell More & Increase Your Average Order with Bundles and Kits

$18.50/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

IndigiBookz

This app is very much worth installing for a few reasons. Firstly it's a great way to offer customised discounted orders which you can offer in a few different ways. The other reason is because the technical team and the customer service were very helpful in making edits to the code to make the app function how it needed to on our theme. We have had the app installed for a just a few weeks and after the tweaks they made had no problems. As this app ages and gets improved with some more features it will i'm sure become a valuable tool in the toolkit of online sellers. Thank you again to the team for the assistance.

Soulful Bakery

I used this app to customize my offerings. When I reached out to the customer service team, they promptly walked me through the process and continued to stay in touch with tips to ensure a smooth integration. I would HIGHLY recommend this app to anyone who needs to bundle products to increase their sales.

Rumi Gifting

The app is a lifesaver for us and the customer service is the best we have experienced going above and beyond to make the app work for us.

Folks and Stories

The app functions well without glitches, customer service is prompt and really effective - they even customised quite a number of elements to suit the style of my website. Even though we just started using the app, it has been great!

Permano

Recently downloaded the app to allow our customers to shop their own customisable multipacks. The 'bundles' are easy to create and translatable into any language. We did have some display incoherencies due to low compatibility with our shopify theme but the app co-founder Anton, personally addressed all the issues with an extremely quick turanaround time. Their team also added in some custom coding to ensure smooth sailing for us in the future! Really happy with their customer service and the final integration.

NuttyHero

This app is absolutely perfect for our needs - to enable customers to create customizable multi-packs from products with different SKUs. I found this app different from most other similar apps which focus mostly on upselling products. The biggest positive is the customer service - Anton (Co-Founder) personally took time to reach out on Sunday for customization and trouble shooting requests and all my issues were addressed within a couple of hours including code customization. Like all the other reviews state, the customer service is top-notch and well deserving of the 5-star rating.

FLEX FACTORY

Amazing service and really simple, effective interface. If you have an issue, EMAIL THE TEAM AND THEY WILL RESPOND!!! I wanted help with customisation and not only did I get a response, but my change was coded by the team into my Shopify within TWELVE HOURS. This is an amazing app with gold standard customer service!

Rooted

The Bundable app itself is great - it does what it says, and you can offer build-a-box type products for your customers. It's easy to implement onto your website, even if you're a beginner. However, I cannot rave enough about how amazing Sovi App's support is. Anton and Anthony slaved away to make sure that every aspect was perfect and true to my vision. Even with lots of revision, and a LOT of back-and-forth, they were patient with me and did their best to execute my vision - and if something was not possible, they would explain so respectfully in layman's terms. The amount of work they did and time they spent liaising with me was 100% complimentary, which makes it all the more insane. As in, insanely ridiculously AMAZING service. I've used a lot of apps from bigger companies who would take 7-10 business days to respond to a simple enquiry, if at all. The service from Sovi Apps makes the experience of building your Shopify store all the more simple, less daunting, and encouraging. Having a friendly face in your corner when you're building your business is always a welcome sight. Bundable isn't a big investment, but it'll be your best one. Anything Sovi Apps produces will be.

cookitcy

Excellent and super fast support!! They responded immediately to my request! I highly recommend this app!!

WalStreet Candles

This app helped me greatly! The customer service was super quick to respond and helped me not only maximize the apps functions but also wrote in some code (for free) to help me customize the bundle experience to match our branding a bit more. Super cool!