Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

by Sovi Apps

Sell More & Increase Your Average Order with Bundles and Kits

KomfyKlothez™ - Official Store

App and exceptional assistance !! I recommend everyone to download it! In less than 15 minutes they fulfilled my bundle concept. amazing!!!

Nashies

WOW! This app not only solves a core issue for us; but the support team is the best we have experienced in the Shopify Marketplace. That's saying a lot because we've worked with some other great apps! Very happy with our decision to go with Sovi Apps on this one.

crazzicute

I searched all over for the best app and found this one to best the easiest and user friendly!

I missed one step and emailed the support team and Anton. S picked up my email right away, went into my store on back end and took care of my issue.

I'm so excited!

Creative Kind Shop

I was looking for a way to let customers build their own gift boxes, but didn't want to pay $$$ for a custom interface. This app is exactly the UX I wanted! Plus, the support has been incredibly timely and overdelivered. Highly recommend!

Cubrebocas de Neopreno

Great support! super fast response. Anton was really helpful. App is working fine, looking forward to increase sells.

Forever Family

Bundable is a great app that is easy to manage but more importantly comes with a support team that shows their care for their customers.

Very grateful to Anton and his team for their support on numerous occasions that goes way beyond their scope and even late into the night due to our time differences.

Brewbound

Anton is a delight to work with for any assistance and provides exceptional support.

One of the best apps I have used - highly recommend.

Habibi Vegan

Anton has been such a great help. Extremely fast response and even took time out of his weekend to help us. Never had this support from any other app on here. I’ve tried many of them. Really grateful. Definitely use this app - the app is perfect for our business model and the customer service is surreal. Thanks again Anton!

Gift Spawt

Excellent app and support!

We researched many apps to create a Build a Box feature on our website and highly recommend Bundable! It has a clean design, is very user friendly, and easily integrated with our theme.

Anton and team have provided amazing support! He responds to inquiries faster than any other developer I've worked with - usually within the hour. They also completed a number of customizations to match our website, and we are extremely happy with the work that they've done!

Maritime Madness

Highly recommended! Anton provided excellent support. We got this app fine tuned to our needs very quickly and it works great, I've been looking for a bundle building solution that is tied to inventory for months and I finally found it.