Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

by Sovi Apps

Sell More & Increase Your Average Order with Bundles and Kits

Original Tapestries

Excellect App - Fast Support - Good Customer Service - Highly Recommend You To Download This App To Increase Basket Size

Green Beats

This app help us make suitable packs of our products, and the support is really amazing and fast, sometimes even with issues that are not exclusively from their application

ZIGZAG TEA

Very good support team to assist with set-up, works well so far and very happy with it would recommend

Nutrition Supplement Co

It is not easy for me to describe my happiness in words, because I have been struggling to find an app which can fulfil my requirements. But, Bundable has done it. The developer team is so responsive and had fixed my every problem related to my queries. I would like to thank you once again to all the team of Bundable for your dedicated support and quick response. I would definitely recommend this app.

foodVAC Home

The developer support is really amazing and fast, sometimes even with issues that are not exclusively from their application.
We have been helped and advised a lot.
Highly recommended.

Le Sybarite

Amazing support, very reactive ! The App is the best we test for bundles, because the interface is very clear, and it needs no code. Customers can compose their bundle directly in a page integrated in your Theme, so that's great !

Sona Box

Brilliant service. Helped me out on the set up side. Support very fast in responding. Overall delighted

One Empire

The support on this app is great. Anton did an amazing job at helping me. Thank you so much! I would recommend this.

Naish USA

We searched around for a bundle app that would fit our needs and look sleek and professional on our site (we put a lot of emphasis on user experience). After doing the research, we settled on Bundable and we are very pleased. The app allows for a lot of customization so really tailor it to your store and theme. In addition, the developers are incredibly helpful and responsive and have helped us create an even more clean and streamlined bundle to increase sales. They are working a tiered bundle option, which will hopefully be available soon.

Here & Now Supply Co.

The support team was impressively quick in their responses and helped us throughout the setup process. So far, we are enjoying the functionality of the app!