Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

by Sovi Apps

Sell More & Increase Your Average Order with Bundles and Kits

Starzy Nails

Love this app - we've tried several and this one is the only app that fit our needs for a custom bundle or "build a box" feature.
Also customer support was SO quick.
Thanks!

The Happy Soul Creations

Customer service is second to none. Very helpful and quick. The app itself looks really nice and does the job brilliantly. Highly recommend.

Winetree

The app is very easy to use and looks great! Any questions i've had, the support team has been very fast to come back to me and get everything sorted!

The Damson Collection

Customer service is matched by none!!! Professional and easy to work with team! I would recommend to anyone looking for a clean and easy way to offer custom gift box's and bundles. A+++

Sweetsins Shoppe

I used this app, to help create bundles for a Gift Box. Works perfectly. The support service is amazing. I wish they add more updates to the app, in terms of upselling etc.

SLIMTOX

What a great app. It does exactly what I was wanting and best of all you can also apply discount codes to the bundles. I needed the layout tweaked a little and Anton jumped in and did some custom css for our site. Looks amazing and would highly recommend if you are after an app for shoppers to create their bundles with discounts.

Mod and Tod

BEST BUNDLE APP EVER! This bundle app is exactly what I was looking for after trying so many different apps out there. Customer service is EXCELLENT! I had multiple queries and Anton was able to provide a timely solution every single time. Definitely recommend!

KomfyKlothez™ - Official Store

App and exceptional assistance !! I recommend everyone to download it! In less than 15 minutes they fulfilled my bundle concept. amazing!!!

Nashies

WOW! This app not only solves a core issue for us; but the support team is the best we have experienced in the Shopify Marketplace. That's saying a lot because we've worked with some other great apps! Very happy with our decision to go with Sovi Apps on this one.

crazzicute

I searched all over for the best app and found this one to best the easiest and user friendly!

I missed one step and emailed the support team and Anton. S picked up my email right away, went into my store on back end and took care of my issue.

I'm so excited!