Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

by Sovi Apps

Sell More & Increase Your Average Order with Bundles and Kits

Forever Family

Bundable is a great app that is easy to manage but more importantly comes with a support team that shows their care for their customers.

Very grateful to Anton and his team for their support on numerous occasions that goes way beyond their scope and even late into the night due to our time differences.

Brewbound

Anton is a delight to work with for any assistance and provides exceptional support.

One of the best apps I have used - highly recommend.

Habibi Vegan

Anton has been such a great help. Extremely fast response and even took time out of his weekend to help us. Never had this support from any other app on here. I’ve tried many of them. Really grateful. Definitely use this app - the app is perfect for our business model and the customer service is surreal. Thanks again Anton!

Gift Spawt

Excellent app and support!

We researched many apps to create a Build a Box feature on our website and highly recommend Bundable! It has a clean design, is very user friendly, and easily integrated with our theme.

Anton and team have provided amazing support! He responds to inquiries faster than any other developer I've worked with - usually within the hour. They also completed a number of customizations to match our website, and we are extremely happy with the work that they've done!

Maritime Madness

Highly recommended! Anton provided excellent support. We got this app fine tuned to our needs very quickly and it works great, I've been looking for a bundle building solution that is tied to inventory for months and I finally found it.

UNELEFANTE.MX

This is one of the greatest apps I've ever found, besides the incredible features, support is Awesome. We requested special customizations to match our look and feel; Anton and his team really committed to our project and exceeded all expectations. Honesty, quick response, and on-time delivery. I can't wait to launch our new website.

Deekenek

Great app, great support. The app is exactly what I was looking for, it enables customers to build their own box/bundle. The support is stellar, quick and efficient. Much better than other alternatives and a bit cheaper.

GOLOKAL.CA

WOW!! What a great app if you are looking to increased sales by letting people create their own box or bundle. Seriously I was think about using another app but this one is just perfect. I have searched for hours and think god I stumbled on this. AND THEY HAVE INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. They can help you to create or edit anything. :)

Caliente Candy Crate

Excellent app and customer support Anton was great and was very helpful. I felt like he went the extra mile to help us and really cares for or business to be successful.

Original Tapestries

Excellect App - Fast Support - Good Customer Service - Highly Recommend You To Download This App To Increase Basket Size