Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

by Sovi Apps

Sell More & Increase Your Average Order with Bundles and Kits

prepmymeal

This app is awesome. We were looking for the opportunity to bundle our meals into packages of six meals. With this app it's so easy and a great experience for our customer to do so. I highly recommend this app.
Additionally they have a great customer support and answered all my questions directly.

Yasuda Music

Ive used a lot of bundle apps, and most of them are buggy and/or very limited in what they can do. This app is great! Easy to use for both developer and customer and seamless. Not only that, the support is GREAT. Seriously, this is a fantastic company. I've never had better support in my life. This is an app I highly recommend, it's absolutely worth it!

Kerbside Creamery Online

The support from this app is amazing! Truly grateful for how helpful and quick they were with my support request. Fantastic app!

SOCK CO OP

Bundable is Excellent, easy to use, perfect for bundling products. Service is phenomenal - I needed a custom fix for a complex bundle- Anton worked with me directly and fixed the issue in minutes. Great Design, Great personal Service, Great communication. Highly reccommend. Fantastic value- so very Pleased with Bundable.

Moodcast Fragrance Co.

I used this app to help customers create custom bundles of our product with ease. The app worked well immediately after download, but I did want to have a few aesthetic things tweaked. I emailed support and they were on it. I made several requests and each one was addressed. Really thrilled with the support.

Daydream Candle Company

Really great application. Had a few theme issues on initial install but support fixed it in literally 5 minutes from me messaging them. Thank you.

HAUS OF DECK

Firstly the app is brill and does exactly what it says it will do. I created a make your own box with a discount, works fab. I needed help to custom the look for mobile and Anton did this super quick plus he went ahead and added styling that matches my website and it looks so good!! So impressed with how quick and how good he did everything. Really happy with it!! Highly recommend. Would love to see more apps from Anton!

Liner Lash by Lash Baby

Anton is amazing, replies super fast to any queries and is very very helpful. And nothing is too much of an ask! Very pleased with this app and Anton!

Half Moon Empanadas

We needed to bundle specific products from a collection and create a custom bundle. This app helped us achieve this and the support is outstanding!

Second Scout

I used this app to create 'mix and match' sets, for example, a set of 5 and set of 10 where customers can mix and match what they would like in their sets. The app is perfect. Not only is the app itself fantastic, but the customer support I received from the app developer was hands down the BEST customer service I have EVER received from an app developer. Keep up the Amazing work Sovi Apps - I will be a repeat customer for sure :)