Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Sell More & Increase Your Average Order with Bundles and Kits

$18.50/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

WalStreet Candles

This app helped me greatly! The customer service was super quick to respond and helped me not only maximize the apps functions but also wrote in some code (for free) to help me customize the bundle experience to match our branding a bit more. Super cool!

Hanky Panky Outlet

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a great bundle app! Not only is it highly functional, but the support team answers within a few minutes and provides general customizations. I highly recommend this app after having tried several other bundle apps.

Solitude Living

I am using this app for quite some time now. It perfectly fits our needs on selling bundles. Very easy to use even for the customers to navigate. And the best part, the support team being so helpful and available all time.

Cupcake Jemma

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app for offering Bundles in Shopify - pulls in products via collections and offers a range of options to customise pricing, discounts and more. What really sets it aside in my experience is the customer service; we needed some help with styling the bundle builder to match our site and got replies within a few hours, as well as the actual styling work all done for us in a similar timeframe, to a really high standard. 100% Recommended!

Grounded Foods Co

App runs fast, no glitches, good built-in features like popup information sheets for products in bundles. Blazing fast support with custom solutions in usually only a few hours!! I wish all tech support was like this! We could easily funnel all our sales through this app with the support they've provided.

LANX

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We use the app to better organise our website for purchasing custom bags of socks. It was so easy to set up, and the dev team (namely Anton) were so attentive and quick to sort our enquiries. We will definitely be taking advantage of this app for other pages of our website, and would recommend to anyone looking for better organisation for bundling products together

Café Délice

Time spent using app 1 day

Great service and product. Highly recommend. If you have any questions, Anton is there to help you get started and is more than happy to do so.

Happy Pops

Anton is amazing and helped us troubleshoot! This was the best support experience. I Highly recommend,