Product Bundles: Fast Checkout

by Cart Boosters LLC

Upsell with easy Product Bundles. Take Directly to Checkout

1 review

PUPO

The app doesn't work well. The buy bundled button doesn't work but the worst thing is that you need to uninstall manually the app. Sorry for the review but I just spent 15 minutes trying to find your piece of code in my code and delete it.

September 11, 2019

Every Shopify app's code needs to be removed manually from the theme after uninstalling it. Its nothing new. Everyone knows this. Maybe you are new to Shopify so you are not aware of that.
Also, the instructions of removing the app's script tag is clearly written on the 'FAQ' page in the app. If you had read it, you would not have taken '15 minutes' to remove the code. Would take only few seconds to remove the one line of code which the app adds.
Also, we are here to help you with that. But you never contacted us.
And by the way, the app works well. The buy button works well. But in some themes, the app's tag need to be added manually in the liquid file to make it work.
Almost any merchant who needs help with this contacts us and we add the tag for them happily. But neither you contacted us to add the app's tag nor you contacted us to remove the app's tag. I wonder, what's the point of your unfair review.
If you need my help, I can happily add the app's tag in your theme for you. I welcome you to re-install the app!