Product Bundles: Fast Checkout

Product Bundles: Fast Checkout

by Cart Boosters LLC

Upsell with easy Product Bundles. Take Directly to Checkout

Karma Sauce

EXCELLENT support, responded to everything quickly and they solved all of my initial quibbles. Very intuitive interface for creating bundles.

Blur Plus

Very easy to use. Tried other apps but they are confusing. I like the simplicity and clarity.
I did not need support, so my review is based purely on my experience with the app.

Fantasy Bit

I am in the business of selling high ticket items and wanted an upsell app that looks nice on my store. works like a charm.

Own Plans

Does what it says. Nice little app which I found through a recommendation.
Also, thank you Jason for installing the snippet in my theme.

Corner Rover

Great Support! And the product bundles also look very superb and elegant. I recommend this app. It's also very easy to use.

Shoe box

WOW. Excellent customer support.
Also, I love the app. I installed it because the bundles look so neat and clean compared to other bundle apps. Very professional bundles. Love it.

Pike Peur

Excellent customer support. I asked them to change the location of the bundles on my website and they did it for me in less than 10 minutes. Very nice.

Royale Bucket

Amazing app. Worked out of the box. I also like the design of the bundles! Matches good with my brand. The app is also simple and easy to use. Recommend it.