4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective management of multiple product bundles, potentially enhancing sales. Its user-friendly interface and customizable features are praised. The support team is noted for their quick and helpful responses. Benefits reported include increased order amounts, better conversion rates, and improved inventory tracking. The ability to create various bundle types is also valued.

Edited May 28, 2020

The Bold Bundles app is outstanding and the customer service is even better. Challi did an awesome job upgrading out app experience to match our brand message.

Run Everything Labs
Almost 5 years using the app
May 27, 2015

Great app and great customer service. I requested several changes that they made immediately.

I do with I could make more bundle options per collection though!

SafeSleeve
May 16, 2019

I just chatted with Aman regarding a bundle I was creating and I needed some help with pricing. He was so friendly and able to solve my problem in no time. We just started the trial of this app yesterday but now due to Aman's excellent customer service, I'm sure we'll be purchasing the subscription.

Thank you!

Maggie Bombard
Soundtoys, Inc.

Soundtoys
BOLD replied May 28, 2019

Hi Maggie! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we're glad to hear that Aman was able to help! We'll be sure to let her know how much you appreciated her service.

November 14, 2014

Another great app from Bold Apps! Works perfectly. I asked for the Liquid installation and the customer service is phenomenal! I highly recommend Product Bundles

Triple T Studios
March 8, 2016

Great and simple to use app! They even offer a very fast and reasonably priced installation if you're not technically inclined with html, etc. Within 2 days of installing the app, I already had a user take advantage of bundling my two most popular products and saving 10% - Highly recommended!

Edge Mobility System
August 30, 2019

Great customer service and they help you set everything up. The app could be improved I'm sure, but the customer service is really nice.

Sanshee
BOLD replied August 30, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review! We absolutely welcome and encourage feedback about our apps and our team, so please don't hesitate to let us know if you come across any issues or have suggestions for improvements!

September 13, 2018

We have used the Bold Bundles app on multiple clients stores and cannot say enough about it. The APP is great--as well as does everything we need it to. Even more so, the customer service is unbelievable!!!! Fast, courteous and highly effective. In our case we were under an extreme deadline and their representatives Parminder and Hoang couldn't have been better. They went above-and-beyond to help us and meet our client's urgent deadline/need. HIGHLY recommend the app!

Dedcool
Edited March 4, 2020

I recently was very confused about a couple of the options and a mess i made on my site. Naman answered quickly in the chat box and helped me through it all. I'd give them a 10 star review if i could.
2 reviews in 1 day? You're probably saying.. "no way this guy exists", right? But i'll be damned.. Bold Bundles did it again and are fixing my problems. Vighnesh guided me through this issue like they were carrying a wounded bird through fire. Thanks Vignesh! You really saved my Mix and Match issues. Hope to meet the entire team one day at a time through this Chat box.

Graham Cracker
September 26, 2017

Great app for pairing logical items together to increase sales. James, a mainstay in the bold leadership, put this one on my radar. I've used a moderately customized theme for a couple years and BOLD is the only shop I let touch my code. I use their apps and I use their developers to get things updated and working tight together. James runs a top notch team with continuity and current webdev skills - two things that are hard to find.

Ticklekitty Com
September 30, 2013

Great app - and priced right. Just one "bundle" sale a month pays for the cost. But the best part is the customer service. I am LOST when it comes to installing these things, and Ron just jumped in and mad it happen for me. Many thanks and I think this one will be a winner!

The Sikh Bookshelf