Product Compare

Product Compare

by Softpulse Infotech

Make customer experience better & increase conversion rate

CuteDutch

Great app and the supportdesk is amazing, they have helped me to customize some setting for getting the best out of the app.

VIOFO Benelux

Great support! Had some problems but I was extensivly helped in order to set up the right settings in my shop

CyberDealsExpress

This app is great! It goes well with my theme & other apps. it seems to work well! & it is worth the cost of the add. Thank you for the free trial. I greatly appreciate it.

The Drone Warehouse Ltd

Great app. Simple to setup and use. Great support. What more can you say, it does what you want for a good price.

watches24.com

Very cool compare tool with big possibilities, also for keys and nametags.
Support was very quick and friendly. Could solve my problems in short time.
Nice price and good functions.

Elite Watches

Awesome App - it makes it so much easier for users to compare products. This enables users to see all their best choices next to each other.

HP IT World

We have been using this app for months.
Although there are some bugs, it has been easily solved by support team in a day.
Many options to compare at minimum prize

WeDo Hammocks

I wanted to customize the app a little and speaking with support they quickly sorted me out with exactly what I needed. Top marks.

Precor At Home

Unbelievable customer support. I was using collections to support another app, and had created several that I did not want to show up in the compare drop-downs. I contacted support and they added a filtering feature for me in *2 days!* Outstanding.

Smart Home Gadgets

Their support team is great! They go above and beyond to help fix issues that aren't related to the app. Five stars all the way!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5