Equate ‑ Product Compare

Compare product enables customer to make better decision.

$8.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Evolution Power Tools UK

Almost perfect.
This is a great little application for enhancing your conversion rate by helping your customers to select the product that is right for them via a simple graphic interface. It has a low resource overhead, negligible impact on page load speeds and it's reasonably extensible with a decent selection of graphic styling options that can be easily enhanced with a bit of CSS styling. It's missing the ability to choose to only display some products in a specific category within the compare app. for example I don't want to display all the tool accessories in the compare app, even though they are part of my tool category/collection. if you could choose a different display priority for the product drop down list that would be cool. ie I use display 'by best-selling' in all my product collections as that converts most, but for a drop down text selection alphabetical order is much more useable. Those two feature ads would make a very good app perfect... * Already had a a reply to my feature add suggestion... The team has earned the extra star.....

July 7, 2022

Thank you for your amazing review and input for new features. 😊
We took them on high priority and applied successfully right away.

As notified you one email, you can check them now and write us back on support@shopiapps.in if there is any.

Thank you once again. 🙏

Shop Recaro-kids.com

Location Italy

App works as desired and they got one of the best customer support around. They listened to our requests, responded to our issues fast and gave us a solution that works.

May 26, 2022

Regel je business

Location Netherlands

I really love this app. It's really easy to set up. Very customizable. I had a small problem with my comparison page but support helped me and fixed it quickly. I can really recommend this app!

Lusanna.nl

Location Netherlands

I like this app. Also because you can easily compare custom metafields. When they add the functionality: "Hide same values" the app will be amazing! Support is also great. Had found some bugs, but they fixed it quickly and good!

Atlas Stationers

We are very happy with this app so far. Answered our requests quickly and think this will be a big addition to our site.

My Own Wheels

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Product Compare makes it easy for our store visitors and employees to quickly compare a wide variety of specs on the products we offer. Softpulse's support is great and super responsive. Would highly recommend.

March 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. 🙏 😊

AlchePharma

After trying multiple Compare apps, two features stand out. The first is getting started, and the app will automatically scrape information from your relevant page fields, such as description and price. This saves tons of time and effort getting started as many other compare apps do not have that feature. Second is the ability for the visitor to select and remove products directly from the compare page, not requiring the visitor to flip through pages that may not be relevant and increase visitor frustration as they click search click churn. There are many more incredible perks, plus the customer service is responsive, fast, and professional; I am delighted. Ralph Turchiano CEO AlchePharma

HairKittyKitty

Time spent using app About 2 months

My store has a modern "dark" theme, which has presented some unique UX challenges with the apps here in the Shopify marketplace. We played around with multiple comparison apps and determined that this was the best one in the marketplace based on features, ease of use, and reviews. The problem for us was that the tables presented default to a dark typesetting that disappeared completely up against our dark theme. It took a few exchanges via email with the devs, but within a couple weeks we were off to the races. The app looks great, functions well, and they even went the extra step of sending me the code they used so I could duplicate the customizations when I update my theme later down the road. I highly recommend.

November 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. 😊

Luggage Pros

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We had a couple issues with the app not showing all of our collections, but the team worked to fix the problems. Thank you!

IndianStyleShop

Location India

Just installed this app on my store. Super easy to install, No code required. Would highly recommend .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6