Product Compare

Product Compare

by Softpulse Infotech

Make customer experience better & increase conversion rate

Standout Designs

Giving this app 5 stars and will ask Shopify to support giving 6 stars when the developer implements some additonial features I have suggested. :-)

I looked pretty closely at all of the available product comparison apps and this one is the best of the bunch. There is a good amount of customization available, like where to place the compare button and the terminology used. You can switch on/off various standard fields you want to show/hide. Through its support of metafields, you can create as many custom comparison fields as you please. We use 17 as of now and few of the built-ins. Some of the other apps attempted to create a UI for managing fields, etc. I found them to be more cumbersome than useful. Instead, I just use Excelify: Bulk Import Export Update Migrate app to manage the metafields. It is a MUST HAVE if you want to use this app with metafield data, IMHO. I also like how it shows a progress indicator as it renders the page. I don't recall the other app that did not do that - I could see a visitor bolting thinking the page froze. So kudos on the UI feature.

Support was receptive to my suggestions. I really hope to see the ability to use the metafield namespace as a section header to subdivide compared product attributes. Support was also great in getting it to work in my theme, as there was a small issue. At $5/mo it is also a great value.

In short, when you compare the comparison apps Product Compare is beyond comparison. ;-)

ISOtunesAudio.com

Excellent customer service. I had trouble putting the code into our backend so they went in and got it set up for us! After testing out all the other product comparison apps, this one is the best one available. It's clean and looks good on both desktop and mobile. However, my only complaint is that it only compares the features provided on the product's pages, so essentially users have to read through each of the product's description to distinguish the differences. That was the one thing I liked about the app - Product Differentiator.

Vvegano

a very useful app !! definitely brings utility to the website.. and the support is really helpful and provides swift assistance !

Fairprice Mobiles

Awwesome App works good on my store...Custom support is proactive,Highly recommend to everyone.

Cromotime

It's made to ensure a good User Experience on your site!
Thank you for your willingness and your fast support.

Atoz Luxury Luggage

Great app. Easy to use. Prompt support too.

Multitools Com Sg

Easy to use product comparison app. Support is impressive. Highly recommended.

Lang Ag

Really neat and simple app - great support too!

thx

Lat26

Awesome app that does exactly what it says it does

Feedsforless Com

Had some troubles installing early on, but app support was great and fixed it fast for free. Would recommend to anyone that needs a good comparison app for their shopify store!

Previous 1 3 4