Product Compare

Compare product enables customer to make better decision.

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Regel je business

Location Netherlands

I really love this app. It's really easy to set up. Very customizable. I had a small problem with my comparison page but support helped me and fixed it quickly. I can really recommend this app!

Lusanna.nl

Location Netherlands

I like this app. Also because you can easily compare custom metafields. When they add the functionality: "Hide same values" the app will be amazing! Support is also great. Had found some bugs, but they fixed it quickly and good!

Atlas Stationers

We are very happy with this app so far. Answered our requests quickly and think this will be a big addition to our site.

My Own Wheels

Product Compare makes it easy for our store visitors and employees to quickly compare a wide variety of specs on the products we offer. Softpulse's support is great and super responsive. Would highly recommend.

March 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. 🙏 😊

AlchePharma

After trying multiple Compare apps, two features stand out. The first is getting started, and the app will automatically scrape information from your relevant page fields, such as description and price. This saves tons of time and effort getting started as many other compare apps do not have that feature. Second is the ability for the visitor to select and remove products directly from the compare page, not requiring the visitor to flip through pages that may not be relevant and increase visitor frustration as they click search click churn. There are many more incredible perks, plus the customer service is responsive, fast, and professional; I am delighted. Ralph Turchiano CEO AlchePharma

HairKittyKitty

My store has a modern "dark" theme, which has presented some unique UX challenges with the apps here in the Shopify marketplace. We played around with multiple comparison apps and determined that this was the best one in the marketplace based on features, ease of use, and reviews. The problem for us was that the tables presented default to a dark typesetting that disappeared completely up against our dark theme. It took a few exchanges via email with the devs, but within a couple weeks we were off to the races. The app looks great, functions well, and they even went the extra step of sending me the code they used so I could duplicate the customizations when I update my theme later down the road. I highly recommend.

November 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. 😊

Luggage Pros

We had a couple issues with the app not showing all of our collections, but the team worked to fix the problems. Thank you!

IndianStyleShop

Just installed this app on my store. Super easy to install, No code required. Would highly recommend .

Triplett Test Equipment & Tools

I had an issue with some scripts not working and the support team was very responsive. They took my scripts and incorporated them into the app and I was up and running in less than 24 hours. It is rare you find this kind of support. I recommend this app and team!

buyebp

This app is pretty easy to use on your own and the support team was able to help us adjust the size of the button/location of it on the product page which we appreciated and was a big help! We like the look of how the comparison tool shows up on our site and the changes you can make with it to have it work for the look/feel you want for your site/for your customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6