Equate ‑ Product Compare

Equate ‑ Product Compare

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
July 30, 2019

We have been using this app for months.
Although there are some bugs, it has been easily solved by support team in a day.
Many options to compare at minimum prize

HP IT World
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited July 10, 2019

I wanted to customize the app a little and speaking with support they quickly sorted me out with exactly what I needed. Top marks.

WeDo Hammocks
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 17, 2019

Unbelievable customer support. I was using collections to support another app, and had created several that I did not want to show up in the compare drop-downs. I contacted support and they added a filtering feature for me in *2 days!* Outstanding.

Precor At Home
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 12, 2019

Their support team is great! They go above and beyond to help fix issues that aren't related to the app. Five stars all the way!!!!

Smart Home Gadgets
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
January 22, 2019

Giving this app 5 stars and will ask Shopify to support giving 6 stars when the developer implements some additonial features I have suggested. :-)

I looked pretty closely at all of the available product comparison apps and this one is the best of the bunch. There is a good amount of customization available, like where to place the compare button and the terminology used. You can switch on/off various standard fields you want to show/hide. Through its support of metafields, you can create as many custom comparison fields as you please. We use 17 as of now and few of the built-ins. Some of the other apps attempted to create a UI for managing fields, etc. I found them to be more cumbersome than useful. Instead, I just use Excelify: Bulk Import Export Update Migrate app to manage the metafields. It is a MUST HAVE if you want to use this app with metafield data, IMHO. I also like how it shows a progress indicator as it renders the page. I don't recall the other app that did not do that - I could see a visitor bolting thinking the page froze. So kudos on the UI feature.

Support was receptive to my suggestions. I really hope to see the ability to use the metafield namespace as a section header to subdivide compared product attributes. Support was also great in getting it to work in my theme, as there was a small issue. At $5/mo it is also a great value.

In short, when you compare the comparison apps Product Compare is beyond comparison. ;-)

Standout Designs
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 4, 2019

a very useful app !! definitely brings utility to the website.. and the support is really helpful and provides swift assistance !

Vvegano
Time spent using app: 8 days
December 4, 2018

Awwesome App works good on my store...Custom support is proactive,Highly recommend to everyone.

Fairprice Mobiles
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 3, 2018

It's made to ensure a good User Experience on your site!
Thank you for your willingness and your fast support.

Cromotime
Italy
Time spent using app: 21 days
June 1, 2018

Great app. Easy to use. Prompt support too.

Atoz Luxury Luggage
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 23, 2018

Easy to use product comparison app. Support is impressive. Highly recommended.

Multitools Com Sg