The Shopify App Store will have limited functionality due to scheduled maintenance on December 11 at 3:00pm UTC.
4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance sales during promotions. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and seamless integration. Key features include a countdown timer for restocks and a stock feature that creates urgency, especially for limited edition items. Merchants appreciate the 24/7 live support and quick response times, and credit the app for boosting conversion rates and providing a competitive edge.

January 11, 2023

So far have yet to use it in an open store. (Opening Store) Definitely going to use and experiment and learn. I WILL SAY!!! 24/7 Support helped me at 3:00am in the morning. LIVE SUPPORT! IMMEDIATELY.! No robots, just immediate help after a few clicked-through questions.

Forever Pedals
About 2 months using the app
May 3, 2023

I downloaded this app, hoping to add a countdown on our out-of-stock products to inform our customers when the restocks would be. Unfortunately, the countdown doesn't work on out-of-stock products.

The support got back to me super-fast to help when it wasn't showing up. I'm only choosing four stars because the functionality could be better and the fact that it doesn't work on out-of-stock products could have been communicated in the documentation somewhere (or somewhere more obvious, since I spent an hour trying to make it work and couldn't figure it out.)

The Clay Impress
About 6 hours using the app
Conversion Bear replied May 4, 2023

Thank you for the review. Glad to hear that support got back to you quickly. We are always striving to improve the usability and functionality of our app, so we truly appreciate your feedback.

January 4, 2023

An amazing app! Totally awesome!!! This is definitely an application that I will use in the future. This is pure gold!!

MsterMndThreadz
5 minutes using the app
March 1, 2021

I thank their agents who helped me very quickly. i recommend this app and suggest a bonus for employees lol

Evolutionary ™