EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

TrustyPets

Location Austria

Great app, works perfectly fine. The Support is A+ - they work really fast and in a solution oriented manner. I would always recommend them.

Knoxlabs

Simple, fast, and intuitive app with the best customer support team out there! Recommended for making your product descriptions look cleaner!

Alpha Fauna

This is such a useful app. Simple to use with really good support from the team. Can definitely recommend.

Labienhecha

Great and useful app to share extra information in your e-commerce products organized in different tabs. Great and fast customer service too! :)

Rug Depot Shop

Great app to create FAQ pages and implement them in your policy pages and more. The developer was quick and very helpful to fix some code editing for my needs (at no extra charge).

The Queen's Lace

So far, I have only used the accordian FAQ page capability. It works very well, creating a clean, simple look. App support was great! Almost immediate response and they helped me get it set up.

IMPALA Cosmetics Egypt

I used this app to help me accordion my description boxes, it didn't work at first but I contacted the support team and they helped me.
now all works perfectly.

Kariella

Fantastic app! Works just as described. We love the feature gif static tabs, so if we need to update something in the future we know we can easily update it with ease on every product through the app. Excellent customer service!

Oliya Jewellery

We use this app for our FAQ page and the results are perfect. Also the dev team is very responsive and helped me tune the app exactly as I wanted it. Would highly recommend.

Tekitin Technology

Great app with even better support, got in touch and resolved my query within 10 minutes of submitting a ticket - highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24