EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Farmacy Beauty

It's very awesome app!!
I couldn't figure it out but customer service manager directly help me.
And I can use it!!

Join Circles

This is a really great app - you can take a look at how we've used their tabs: www.joincircles.com
The app dev service is quick and thorough. We can highly recommend this app.
Heidi

Nothingbut Sounds

Amazing support from this app. Of course what makes an app great is when it works. But what makes it better is when it had a great support theme to assist you with. They provide all of that. Highly recommended from nothingbutsounds.com

Calgary Plants

Customer service team is great and extemely fast if you run into any issues. App now works perfectly! www.calgaryplants.com

Chateaurouge

This is honestly an excellent value for money app! Denys and Tanya's support were fantastic, and they responded quickly and made adjustments I needed to make it work even better, plus went far and beyond - ensuring I was 100% pleased and worked as I hoped - now waiting for higher conversions to come in! Looking at their other Apps, as not only finding an App that does what it says and at an affordable price is becoming more difficult but also has a good solid support team behind it that do this full-time!

02hofmann04

Easy to integrate and I now have a nice overview on my Webshop.
The support team was Superb and also did some tailor made changes. Fantastic

Rowers Hotspot

The app does not even feel like an add-on, it works flawlessly and is a must-have for all stores. Definitely increases sales if used right!
These guys were also super responsive when I needed help. A+

Ashleykaric

Adds a very clean and professional look to all of my product pages. I had one technical issue and their support fixed it within a couple hours. Great app. Amazing team.

My Family Rules

Really easy to use and install. Made our FAQ page and accordions look brilliant. Great support team too.

Big thanks from us at www.myfamilyrules.co.uk

Jaowholesale

We've been using this app for over a year and are extremely happy with it. It's easy to use and I was able to customize for the style we wanted and it looks fantastic.

Recently, I hit a glitch with a change to our site and spent hours troubleshooting in the code to see where the mistake was. I finally contacted customer support and they got back to me asap and explained exactly what the problem was and how to fix it. Embarrassingly, it was literally just something I hadn't checked off in the settings. If you have any problems with this app, contact customer support and save yourself the stress. They won't make you feel stupid when you've done something silly and will help in a timely manner. Thanks so much!