EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Shopelevensix

This is application is great - it offers a simple backend interface, and it helps streamline the product descriptions, and etc. Most importantly, their customer support team is amazing. They immediately answer requests, and will personally tend to modifications and requests on your site.

My Thea

Great product!! but first and far most excellent customer service! I have a third party theme which requires custom installation with most apps. EasySlide customer service was very responsive and very quick with helping me set up the app making sure I was satisfied. The product is very helpful, keeping everything so organized! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Etcshop

Denys has been most responsive and helpful in making custom adjustment to our needs. The turnaround time was almost instant. We have used EasyTabs from NexusMedia for over 2 years now and with the addition of their EasySlide app, we have got the perfect solution for our site which has lots of text for the product page and the collection description. Well done!

Weave Got It Canada

Easy to use and perfect for what we needed!

Sign Ed Co

We have used this app for a few months and it is great. Works perfectly and the customer support always go above and beyond to assist. Would highly recommend.

Nivs Bling

great customer support! The app is easy to setup.

Violet And Oscar

App is easy to use and if I've had a problem support has been excellent and on that basis would certainly recommend this product.

Gungoddess Com

Good app, good support. Very happy.

The Blissful Dog

UPDATE 2020 - The app was updated and is even better and easier to use. Saves me HOURS of work every month!!!

The BEST $5 a month I could ever spend. I use these accordion things on every product page. I've customized them for my product and tweaked them and they are GREAT. Just read the directions and try some of the fun stuff and I guarantee you'll be thrilled!

Great for when you have the same directions/ingredients/whatever on many pages. Customer service is stellar! Every time I have needed a question answered they get right back and help as needed. BIG THUMBS UP!!!

Farmacy Beauty

It's very awesome app!!
I couldn't figure it out but customer service manager directly help me.
And I can use it!!