EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

$5/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
September 8, 2018

I needed something to organize my product details and this is perfect. I needed help installing it because of a conflict with another app, and they did it that day for me, happily and for free! Couldn't ask for more.

BlissGirl
Time spent using app: 10 days
August 25, 2018

Tout fonctionne au top! Le service client répond en 5min maximum! Je suis super satisfait ça donne une personnalité à votre shop c’est parfait ! Merci !

Zallacci
France
Time spent using app: 1 day
August 9, 2018

It works well and meets my need!!

Angelvicbra
Hong Kong SAR
August 7, 2018

Incredibly easy to install and super easy to use. Had to contact help desk for quick question and received a fast and easy response to my question.
Thanks!

4knines
August 1, 2018

great app. I just installed it and it works as promised right away. the customer support team was very helpful with a small customization i requested. I have 500 SKUS to set up but check it out! www.lavarijewelers.com

Metrojewelry
July 19, 2018

I love this app. The customer service team is phenomenal. Anytime I have EVER had trouble operating the app, they are on it ASAP.

Selah Essential Oils
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
July 12, 2018

Very good app, and very good customer support. A++!

Axistango 3
June 24, 2018

Love this app and site functionality, and amazing customer support. Thank you!

Toki Mats
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 13, 2018

amazing customer service and the app works amazingly. Really cleaned up my FAQ section

Secrets Shh Australia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 26, 2018

Great App. I was using EasyTabs before but so thankful to find an accordian style app that gave a nice cleaner look to my product descriptions!

Exact same functionality as EasyTabs, and the Customer Service is quick and will go above and beyond to help you!

Highly Recommend!!