EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Evangeloom

The accordion tabs work beautifully with my website! Tanya and Illia helped me with all issues in a professional and friendly manner. Highly recommend!!

LilaLavanda

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love the way this app displays my product's info. Easy to use and it integrates with several other apps. Tech support (if at all needed) is fast and very attentive.

Ufalme Store

Location Kenya

Support. Fast and Excellent!
I needed some custom work on the app for my product pages. These guys acted fast and customized the app as requested.
The app itself is excellent and worth much more as it will help much in conversions.
Thank you Nexusmedia.

TOPSTRING

I have to rate my experience as 5 star for 2 reasons. 1. Product is excellent for my site and adds value to UX in both products and FAQS. 2. Customer support is the best i have experienced on the shopify platform to date. Responses are swift, communication is clear and helpful and any theme config that was required was addressed and resolved in hours. Happy customer!

Car Key Chainz

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing app. Makes descriptions a lot more organized hence is helpful for customers to navigate through different description tags. The support team was extremely helpful in helping me configure everything from start to finish. Highly recommend using this app.

The Celtic Ranch

Customer service on this app was amazing. They answered within an hour and had us working in no time. The tabs look slick on the website, couldn't ask for a better app.

MyBeautyBar.co.uk

I used this app to make my page look cleaner and clear visually with information easy to find. Its exactly what i wanted and so easy to use. definately recommend this app. The support team were super helpful and always supported my questions which made it even easier.

Happy Dog Food

UPDATE,

Support reached out to me promptly, after this review, they had in fact emailed me but I guess it went to spam, so my apologies.

EasySlide & EasyTabs are both made by this developer. I wanted to switch between slide to tabs. I was told there would be no conflict yet there was, which thru a liquid error.

After several rounds of working on it the app developer finally got all the left old code removed and the app works great now.

Had an issue with this app conflicting with their easy tabs app reached out to support and never received a response

Half Human

Amazing app. the support is fantastic. i wanted to do some custom modifications to it to add my own size charts and reviews and they were only to happy to help.

BlissGirl

I needed something to organize my product details and this is perfect. I needed help installing it because of a conflict with another app, and they did it that day for me, happily and for free! Couldn't ask for more.