EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

JustDive

Location South Africa

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank Tetiana, Ilia, and the rest of the development team for all your help. Fantastic product that is easy to use, along with your amazing support and willingness to assist with custom changes puts you way above the rest of the app developers out there. I’d therefore definitely recommend you and this product.

'Choleture

I just used this app for the first time and it took less than 20 min. to learn the navigation and apply the widget to my products! I am highly impressed, honestly. This is about the 5th Tabs/Slider app I've tried to simplify my descriptions and I am beyond relieved I found it!

ARKETA99

Location Israel

the most quick support i had at my life ! thank you so much ilia :) you app is really good and i love it

Barnaby's Loft Wholesale

Time spent using app About 1 year

I wanted a simple yet flexible accordion to do the layout for my FAQ page. I tried a few and deleted them in minutes. They were just not easy and flexible, or they had just too much going on. The folks at Nexus Media (Tetiana you're incredible), really have a great app here. Had some hiccups in the beginning but it all was resolved within hours. My FAQs look great. It was easy breezy customizing the CSS to work into my site with the layout I needed. And my site is slowed down by extra code. Thanks Nexus!

Ross Watson Gallery

Location Australia

The customer service in helping integrate this app into a new theme was fantastic. Very responsive and had the issues fixed very quickly. It’s a great way to expand and organize the information on your product pages. Simple formatting in product descriptions made it fool proof to install

Pay Social Media

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app and great support! Installs very easily and functions well. Many thanks from the team at Paysocialmedia.com

Mowtown Waldo Implement Inc

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Grerat app for drop down menus on product pages. Amazing customer service. Ilia helped me to customize my accordion perfectly, free of charge, and totally went the extra mile! She is the best!! Thanks! :)

Evangeloom

The accordion tabs work beautifully with my website! Tanya and Illia helped me with all issues in a professional and friendly manner. Highly recommend!!

LilaLavanda

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love the way this app displays my product's info. Easy to use and it integrates with several other apps. Tech support (if at all needed) is fast and very attentive.

Ufalme Store

Location Kenya

Support. Fast and Excellent!
I needed some custom work on the app for my product pages. These guys acted fast and customized the app as requested.
The app itself is excellent and worth much more as it will help much in conversions.
Thank you Nexusmedia.