EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Rawgeneration

App was super easy to set up, works great, and when I had an issue support was super fast and fixed my problem.

Louisekool

This is a great app, with incredible support from Den! The app works exactly as it should, and we've found it really adds a nice touch to our pages. And it's easy to use! Whenever we've needed help, Den responds quickly and does a fantastic job.

Katie J Design And Events

I love this App! Helped me organise my product pages and looks great on mobile which is exactly what I was after. Amazing service! Could not be happier - Thank you :)

Maraismara

Great app and great support, the best ever!
Thank you Den ❤️.

Mara

Ivoryguitarkits

Above and beyond service! I was having issues with the installation of this app and after a simple email, he got to work and fixed it fast! Mind you that this was on Christmas Eve. Thank you for your outstanding support! And an awesome app btw.

Vivid Case

Super simple with amazing and prompt developer support. Cannot ask for anything more!

Polka Dot Bra

I just installed and I am impressed. Great app. Easy to use. I love the look of it on the desktop and the mobile. Looks very professional when employed. Time saver allows you to add relevant content to the product page in an easy to read, organized, super clean way.
Well done !
www.polkadotbra.ca

Ambasol

Great app and excellent support from Den. The FAQ's page set up easily but I had a small issue with something on my product detail page but it was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Recommended.

Unni And Evans

Great product and absolutely tremendous customer support. We highly recommend this app and the creators.

Rmid

We were looking to do a custom dropdown on our product page and it was causing quite the headache. I cam across EasySlide and it seemed to do exactly what we were looking for- and in a way that was easily customizable to fit our site. Denys provided exemplary customer service with fast responses and the app was up on our product page in no time, providing our customers with all the info they needed with user-friendly dropdowns that are also mobile responsive. There's nothing missing with this app!