Merchants highly recommend this app for organizing extensive product descriptions, making them more user-friendly and professional. It's praised for its easy installation, intuitive interface, and customization options. The app seamlessly integrates with Shopify themes and maintains excellent performance even after theme updates. Merchants appreciate the exceptional customer service, quick response times, and effective problem-solving. The app is also noted for its cost-effectiveness and significant value addition to businesses.

January 11, 2022

So far, I have only used the accordian FAQ page capability. It works very well, creating a clean, simple look. App support was great! Almost immediate response and they helped me get it set up.

The Queen's Lace
April 6, 2021

I've been looking for a clean & simple solution to display information about my product and I have found it in EasySlide. Plus, their customer service is excellent. They helped me solve issues I couldn't do on my own. Thank you for making it so easy to use!

Annie Bonito
June 10, 2017

Wonderful app, working with no problem, very easy to use, excellent customer service, very recommended

Vy Jewelry
December 8, 2022

Very easy to use and intuitive. Also, very well designed. I've had a trouble with the FAQ installation and the team support has fixed the issue very quickly. Higly recommended

ArquiFlash
Spain
Edited February 11, 2023

App crashed our website and reduced our sales volume to 98% before we even noticed. The product page will not scroll or refresh. Sad.

It seems I might be wrong after all. After a chat with the EasySlide team, I installed again and it's working well this time. So I'm guessing it was a coalition with other apps on our store. So I changed my reviews.

Ontlar
Nigeria
4 months using the app
February 24, 2020

Easy to use and exactly what we were looking for. Wanted to make a few changes with how the accordion looked on our FAQ page which was done almost immediately by support - amazing!

Kotomi Swim
November 5, 2019

Great app and the customer service is just amazing. I had a custom template site and they installed it for me with minutes of my contacting them. Thanks again.

OKITO BRAND
March 14, 2019

The EasySlide app is a great addition to our site, enabling product and customer information to be succinctly presented. Customer support from the developer has been extremely helpful and fast. Highly recommended.

Thirsty Meeples
April 5, 2016

Awesome! Super easy to install, and I love how it looks. We only have four FAQs, but three of the answers are very long. EasyAccordion makes it look so much cleaner, and I think it will engage people much more easily now.
Also, I had a little problem getting a static graphic to appear on the bottom of the page. I asked for "help", and heard back very quickly from the Developer, with a perfect solution, and I love how it looks now!
I wasn't planning to keep this app installed after the free trial, but it's so awesome that I might just suck it up and pay the $3. (I know, it's only $3, but I'm on the Starter Plan, and I don't like spending money!)
Thanks for an awesome App!

Fourlosophy Com
3 days using the app
July 29, 2017

This app adds a great look and functionality to any website. The customer support is beyond any other app, Denys and Tanya have helped me with multiple tweaks to help perfect the look on my store. I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking to add simplify their product description look at a low cost, with excellent customer support.

Phonesmart 2