EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

My Love Green

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Good Product + Good Customer Service = Great Product! Nothing More to Say!!!

Harry Spring

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have both the accordian and tabs app from Nexus Media. The app works just as described and is very easy to set up and use.
I had a customer support query and Denys was amazing at getting back to me and resolving the query quickly. First class customer support and a great app.

Pretty Fireplaces

Does what is says, easy to install. We use it for our FAQ page: https://modernblaze.com/pages/faq

Tcross

Perfect installed in a minute and worked perfectly, great value for money.

www.tristancross.com

Runnersbeans

Time spent using app Over 2 years

So easy to install. I didn't really have to to anything and it just did it by itself. Watch the demo video, or just remember to change your headers to h5 - but even that can be changed.

Really handy app at a great price.

Erindananewyork

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent customer service. These guys were attentive to some specific functions I asked for and added that functionality within a day or so after I requested. Also a very user friendly app.

Bridges Canada

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Awesome app! Easy to use and perfectly met our needs. Some customization was required, and customer service responded quickly and implemented the update for us - wonderful customer service!

The app looks great, works great, and is very easy to use. Definitely recommend it!

Progen Supplements

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Such a simple an effective tool.
Looks and works a treat.
Needed some back end work so that it could function properly with our theme which was sorted by the support team very quickly.
We highly recommend this app.

Static Jewellery

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app, excellent support. Highly recommended!

Fourlosophy Com

Awesome! Super easy to install, and I love how it looks. We only have four FAQs, but three of the answers are very long. EasyAccordion makes it look so much cleaner, and I think it will engage people much more easily now.
Also, I had a little problem getting a static graphic to appear on the bottom of the page. I asked for "help", and heard back very quickly from the Developer, with a perfect solution, and I love how it looks now!
I wasn't planning to keep this app installed after the free trial, but it's so awesome that I might just suck it up and pay the $3. (I know, it's only $3, but I'm on the Starter Plan, and I don't like spending money!)
Thanks for an awesome App!