EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ | Reviews

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Pretty Fireplaces

Does what is says, easy to install. We use it for our FAQ page: https://modernblaze.com/pages/faq

Tcross

Perfect installed in a minute and worked perfectly, great value for money.

www.tristancross.com

Runnersbeans

So easy to install. I didn't really have to to anything and it just did it by itself. Watch the demo video, or just remember to change your headers to h5 - but even that can be changed.

Really handy app at a great price.

Erindananewyork

Excellent customer service. These guys were attentive to some specific functions I asked for and added that functionality within a day or so after I requested. Also a very user friendly app.

Bridges Canada

Awesome app! Easy to use and perfectly met our needs. Some customization was required, and customer service responded quickly and implemented the update for us - wonderful customer service!

The app looks great, works great, and is very easy to use. Definitely recommend it!

Progen Supplements

Such a simple an effective tool.
Looks and works a treat.
Needed some back end work so that it could function properly with our theme which was sorted by the support team very quickly.
We highly recommend this app.

Static Jewellery

Great app, excellent support. Highly recommended!

Fourlosophy Com

Awesome! Super easy to install, and I love how it looks. We only have four FAQs, but three of the answers are very long. EasyAccordion makes it look so much cleaner, and I think it will engage people much more easily now.
Also, I had a little problem getting a static graphic to appear on the bottom of the page. I asked for "help", and heard back very quickly from the Developer, with a perfect solution, and I love how it looks now!
I wasn't planning to keep this app installed after the free trial, but it's so awesome that I might just suck it up and pay the $3. (I know, it's only $3, but I'm on the Starter Plan, and I don't like spending money!)
Thanks for an awesome App!

Shop Dixi

Really useful app and great support from Denys, super fast responses and really helpful with any and all queries we've had!

Bankelok

I highly recommend the App. Not only it does what it promises, but customer service/support is great! Denys was super nice and professional... not only I got the help I requested fast, but in high quality! This is very rare for apps out there, that most likely not only you have to wait a while for the support, when help comes it never does exactly what you asked, often very low quality. But not the case with Deny's help... amazing job! Very pleased with the app and support I got. I will be looking out for new coming apps from you guys! :) :) Thank you!