January 21, 2024

i like and use every dag

Parfumeshoppen.com Stort udvalg af kendte brands
Denmark
About 14 hours using the app
Yodel replied January 25, 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you like and use our app every day. Always here to help when needed!

- Yoav and the Yodel Team

December 22, 2023

Very useful app for generating product descriptions, product names, product benefits, and other SEO-related texts for your Shopify store.

ArvinKiks
Philippines
16 minutes using the app
Yodel replied January 24, 2024

We're delighted that you found our app useful. If there's anything we can help you with, don't hesitate to reach out!

Edited March 1, 2024

Normally it would be a very useful app and time saver if it was not for the very slow support and the fact that it is a money eater. You get monthly tokens which you can use for every translation job. The problem is that the app deducts the tokens at the start of each job and if the job does not finish, for a number of reasons, the tokens are forever gone and you have to wait for next month to use the app again. The app itself gets stuck in the middle of a job and you have to reload and start from zero consuming more tokens, or the power may go down or the connection lost. In all these cases your tokens are gone.

Finally the developer refunded the lost tokens and promised that the jamming due the the heavy load is now under control. In view of these the app gets its rightful 5 stars being one of the best in its field.

InterCyprus
Cyprus
August 23, 2023

I love it. At first, it was timing out with extra large collections. But since it has been working much better. Hopefully, they will come out with a blog and collection updater.

My Ruby Lips
2 months using the app
Yodel replied January 24, 2024

Thanks much for sharing your valuable suggestions! We're really grateful to have you on the app. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do to help.

February 12, 2024

I am very pleased with this app. You can use it for your descriptions and even for writing anything you want because it has a writing assistant. Team is improving the app permantely and always there if a question occurs. Thank you very much. Highly Recommended.

FIRSTORGANICBABY
Germany
Yodel replied February 15, 2024

We're so glad you're enjoying the app and our customer service! Thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate it. Always here to help when needed.

Edited April 7, 2023

I've installed and subscribed for the Pro plan (unlimited) and it is such a beast in terms of writing product description. However, the Batch feature, which is the reason I installed this app, doesn't quite work well. The progress bar gets stuck after a few seconds and stays there without finishing the process even when I select only 40-50 products. So I keep having to re-run the batch in hopes that the batch process completes. I have thousands of products and the Batch (bulk) process was the main reason why I decided to get this app.

UPDATE1: After a day of usage, I've noticed that I don't get the progress bar stuck or an error during the batch process of Product Description (tried upto 150 products per batch). I'm assuming the progress bar getting stuck and giving an error message is due to the ChatGPT being overloaded during peak hours. Support hasn't responded to my chat request and email yet after a day. I will update the review again after I receive any response from the support team.

UPDATE2: I have received a response from the app developer and though the response came delayed, I was satisfied with the answers and resolution provided by the developer. The batch process was actually a bug in the app and was fixed by the developer. There are several areas where the app can be improved and hope to see this app being improved more and more in the near future.

Vlyvly Co.
3 months using the app
Yodel replied January 24, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share some valuable feedback! It's been a pleasure learning from your feedback on how to make Yodel better! We're really grateful to have you on the app. 🙏

Edited March 30, 2023

I wanted to write a review after my first 30 seconds of using this app but I got too engrossed with its features. I was able to pimp out my store of almost 5000 products with 30 collections in less than 13 hours with product descriptions, SEO titles and descriptions and collection descriptions. Yodel was an absolute GAME CHANGER that I didn't even know I needed soooo badly! In one day it has boosted my conversion rate by almost 11% and I am ecstatic. I have tried 9 different apps this weekend that claimed to do the same thing but with far less superior results, weaker options and worst of all, hardly any of them did batch edits. The ones that did could not compare to Yodel's rate of 300 products in 30 seconds of PERFECT descriptions that do not have to be touched afterwards. This app is a godsend and well worth every dime. You will not need to even think about any of the lesser plans but want to go all the way PREMIUM after your first minute of using this without ever looking back!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!

UPDATE! After days of trying out the new moods and lengths I checked my Insights on Google and GTX and noticed my SEO rating went up from 36 to 92 using Yodel!!!! This is a must have app!!!!

¡NEKKID!
2 months using the app
Yodel replied March 26, 2023

I so deeply appreciate the kind words! We're excited to be able to help you on this entrepreneurial journey. Always here to help when needed.

March 25, 2023

I have never written a review of an app before, but I couldn't resist after being absolutely blown away by the capability of this app. I was left speechless after changing the descriptions of over 3000 products in less than 30 mins, with all different and catchy descriptions to help boost SEO and conversions. This is the best AI description wrtiter on the app store, and at a cost effective price. Thank you Yodel.

Best Furniture Online
9 months using the app
Yodel replied March 26, 2023

Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to share some feedback! It means the world to us. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do to help.

February 20, 2024

saves me a ton of time when uploading new product onto my website

Hannibal of New York
Yodel replied February 25, 2024

April 7, 2023

SWEET Tool! You got the prompts down that spits out much better engaging text than I could get some Chat GPT interface. Very good work!

TrailBlazing Love
4 months using the app
Yodel replied January 24, 2024

I'm so happy to hear you found our app useful. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do to help!