Product Description Tab Widget

Product Description Tab Widget

by SolverCircle

Organize product description in tabs to check features easily

Gadg8s

The App works great and serves its purpose by neatly housing the descriptions, features, and specifications of products. I struggled at the beginning with some of the technical parts of the install, but after sending an email to the support team it was resolved within a couple of hours. Excellent!

Oni Original Us

It works perfectly and serves its purpose, at first I wasn't sure how to finish the install, I send a mail and in less than 24 hours it was done!!

Netcs

Excellent plugin, initially had an issue with extra br tags appearing in between li tags, but after a sending an email to support the problem was fixed by the next morning.

Blitz Belts

The Tabs App is great!

Initially had some trouble getting the app to work with my Theme, but this was quickly resolved. I emailed them on a Sunday morning and by 5am Monday, it was working just fine. They also emailed additional info just in case I had a further issue. Fantastic service!

Sfionline

Great app! Didn't work properly at first but they managed to fix the issue reasonably fast. Were also willing to tweak the app to make it more responsive. Recommend it to anyone.

Edamama Try

Great app! Exactly what I needed. It perfectly fits my design and is a big added value for the customer. And on top they offer a great support - very fast and super helpful. Big thanks to the support team.

Midiscount Shop

I installed this app because I liked the usefulness of the product on my website. Was easy to install. I had some trouble on my pages but support sorted me out quick quick and everything is working great, Thank you for helping me.

Honestysales

A VERY GOOD APP AND A NICE SUPPORT.

Country Girls Natural Skin Care

I installed this app because I liked the looks of the finished product on my website. Was easy to install. I had some trouble figuring out how to add the info in the additional tabs. I emailed support and they were so great. I'm not very tech savvy but they helped me all the way thru it, helping me in a way I could understand. They are great. Love the app

Thefridgefiltershop

Great app, does what it says on tin, and super fast support when I had a couple of questions regarding setup. A+