AI Product Description Writer

AI Product Description Writer

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 14, 2023

Great Descriptions writer. This saves me a lot of time when setting up new items on my site. I would recommend this app to everyone.

Big Moose's Barn
Time spent using app: 8 months
Hypotenuse AI replied January 16, 2023

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our app helps you save time, and we appreciate that you enjoyed our app. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if there is anything we can help with(: All the best!
- Monica

January 7, 2023

This app works so well. I'm surprised how good the AI descriptions are and how well the blog posts are written. Soon no more humans will be writing this content.

Beauty Hair Products Ltd
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Hypotenuse AI replied January 9, 2023

Thanks so much for your positive review! Quality is something that we focus on and we're so glad that you're able to generate great content with our AI.

If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to us anytime and we'll be here to assist you. (:

- Deon

November 18, 2022

I was skeptical but have to admit I've been impressed by the product. Now let's see what kind of results I get.

Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club - Fish Hunt and Biker Shop
Time spent using app: 15 days
Hypotenuse AI replied November 21, 2022

Hey there,

That's great to hear! Thanks so much for the review. Glad to hear you've been enjoying it so far. If you have any feedback or need any help, feel free to reach out to us anytime :)

November 4, 2022

amazing, speed up workflow exponentially. I really struggle with writing so many descriptions with rich keywords.

mineral origins
Time spent using app: 5 days
Hypotenuse AI replied November 5, 2022

Hey there,

Thanks so much for your review! We're really glad to hear that it helps you with the struggles in writing.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with too :)

November 1, 2022

When I am not creating blogs, I let this tool help me. I think it is worth the price and value. Blogging ideas

Gift Shop by Iris
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Hypotenuse AI replied November 1, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! Really happy to hear that our tool can help you with the ideation process. Give us a nudge anytime if you need help (:

– Joseph

October 24, 2022

Awesome app. Very useful for getting descriptions. Makes things much faster and saves me a ton of time and effort.

Simply Sweetheart
Time spent using app: 23 days
Hypotenuse AI replied October 27, 2022

Thanks so much for the review! Means a lot to us. Glad to hear that it's saving you time and effort :)

Let us know if there's anything we can help with at all.

October 18, 2022

I used this app to help me write product descriptions. It's very helpful. It's very creative and better at writing descriptions than I could ever be.

Shamelessly Glamorous
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Hypotenuse AI replied October 18, 2022

Hey there, thanks so much for the kind words and the review :) Really happy to hear that it's helping you with your descriptions well.

If there's anything we can help with at all, give us a shout anytime!

October 14, 2022

Very impressed. It should also be used for SEO and product filtering. Now that would be amazing! 5stars

nicolettemayer.com
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Hypotenuse AI replied October 18, 2022

Hey there, thanks so much for your review. That's a great suggestion! We're always working on new features and improvements, so we appreciate all this feedback a lot. We've got new updates in the works—stay tuned!

In the meantime, let me know if there's anything we can help with at all.

October 9, 2022

I use this app to help me write descriptions for products. It gives me more than one description to choose from. So I can be as detailed as needed for each product.

Full Line Clothing
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Hypotenuse AI replied October 11, 2022

Hey there, thank you so much for your review. Glad to hear that it's helping you get detailed descriptions for your product well :)

If there's anything we can help with at all, give us a shout anytime!

Edited October 6, 2022

I tried many automatic product descriptions by AI but never find great results like this app, the app is made my day, and very happy to find it. I use to create 500 product descriptions without consuming my time.

Softlens Queen
Indonesia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Hypotenuse AI replied October 6, 2022

We're really glad to hear that. Thanks so much for your review! Let us know if there's anything we can help with at all :)