AI Product Description Writer

Automatic blog post, ad & product description generator.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SN Boutiques

This is an excellent business app for people who are starting their own business. Definitely recommend this app to family and friends whois trying to start their own business.

June 27, 2022

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're really glad that we were able to help you out as you were starting your business.

Do let us know if there's anything we can help you with.

- Victoria

Baby Sunflower

The best app for product descriptions and blog posts that I have found so far. I was able to generate over unique product descriptions and to combine them with my own descriptions with just a few clicks.

June 21, 2022

Hey there! Thank you so much for the kind review. Super happy to be helping you get your product descriptions in just a few clicks :)

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with at all!

- Jamie

Blue Iris Soapery

I used this app for my website and OMG why didn't I download it sooner??!! Its so easy to navigate, and has really saved me so many hours of figuring out what i want to say!

June 21, 2022

Hey there,

Really appreciate the review! Happy to hear that you're enjoying using Tako :) If there's anything we can do to help, let us know anytime!

- Lynn

Vivacious

This is the most awesome product description and caption writing app ever! It's worth every penny charged. It take all the work out of doing it yourself which is such a relief as a boutique owner.

June 8, 2022

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your review! We're really happy to hear how much it helps.
Let us know if there's anything else we can help with at all :)

- Jamie

doingly

Finally, a non-robotic sounding description writer that appeals to the shopper's emotions and doesn't just spew out a bunch of product specs.

June 1, 2022

Hi there,

So glad to hear that! We don't speak robot unless we're instructed to. Feel free to let us know if there's anything we can ever help with.

- Megan

Evolve Elixir

Excellent and detailed! I've tried 3 content AI and this exceeds expectations and is my #1. Thank you so much!

May 10, 2022

Hey there, thank you so much for your kind words and we really appreciate your support :)

Please let us know if there's anything else at all that we can help with.

Mimosa Style & Co.

Fabulous app! Saves me time and brain racking creativity so I can focus on my business more effectively. The descriptions are out of the park. The blog writer-what? I am a blog writer now helping to bring more traffic to my site for sales. Perfect addition to any on-line platform.

April 29, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! It means a lot to us. Amazing to hear that you're liking the blog writer too :)

Please let us know if there's anything else at all that we can help with at all.

- Samantha

Ethiimo

This app is like magic. It helped me a lot in saving time doing content writing for each of my products and now I am seeing improvements in my online visibility

April 26, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind review! It's amazing to hear how we have helped with your content creation needs and glad the app is saving you time.

Please let us know if there's anything else at all that we can help with :)

The Distressed Rose

Whoa! This is awesome! Great descriptions and so easy to use! Great time saver! Once I started with the trial credits I couldn't believe it and immediately signed up for a plan!

April 26, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind review! Really glad to hear that you like it. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance at all :)

Energy Wicks

Wow! I am shocked at how well this app is working for me! I was a little skeptical because of similar apps I've tried but this is the perfect app for anyone who either doesn't have time or struggles with writing SEO friendly product descriptions. I highly recommend giving it a try!

April 24, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're thrilled to hear the app is working well for you.
Please let us know if there's anything else at all that we can help with :)

- William