AI Product Description Writer

AI Product Description Writer

by Tako AI

Blog Post, Ad & Product Description Generator for Unique Copy

Dropship Skincare Guru

The customer support team is super patient and understanding! They're always available to help with issues.

September 28, 2021

Hi there, thank you for your kind words! It's our pleasure. Please let us know if there's anything else in the future that we can help with.

Vitality Athletica

Love this app, not only are the descriptions amazing but I had an issue with getting more credits, they were so kind to give me 10 extra credits for all my problem. Customer service is amazing and so is this app.

September 26, 2021

Hey there, thank you so much for the review! We're glad that you're enjoying the app. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with as well :)

- Jean

The Musician's Notebook

Surprisingly decent quality of descriptions. Basically you give it keywords for your product, and it spits out a few different options. Some of them are a little silly (it's AI after all) but also some really great ones that I incorporated into my store.

September 13, 2021

Hello! Thank you so much for your review!

We appreciate the time and feedback a lot :) Please let me know if there's anything else I can help with as well.
- Lynn

Koko Noire Travel Boutique

I love this app!! Very easy to use. The more you use, the more it learns your store's language and the better the descriptions get. Oh! The new Advertising feature...game changer and time saver

August 17, 2021

Hey there! Thanks so much for the review :)

Glad to hear that you're enjoying using our app. We appreciate the support and please let us know if there's anything we can help with!

- Lynn

My Weekend Bag

App is easy to use giving you options, ideas for your products description saving me time and hassle

May 22, 2021

Great to hear our app is saving you time. Thank you for your review, and let us know if there's anything we can help with!

Riya Collective

This app made creative copy for our unique products really easy. Instead of having stale descriptions Tako made our products come to life.

May 19, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! I'm so glad to hear it's helped to add more color to your products. Let me know if there's anything else we can help with.

Tessellate.Co

Was introduced to this application and so far it’s been great! Easy to use & saves you so much time to come up with product descriptions that allows your brand that stand out from the rest. The team is also offers great support and a quick turnaround time. Would recommend alls brand to give it a shot.

May 14, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! Happy to hear that it's helping you to save time and stand out :) Let us know if there's ever anything else we can help with!

- Josh

Paneros Clothing

This app is a game changer for writing product descriptions. Really impressed with the UI/UX, and the customer service has been literally the best support I have ever had from a Shopify app. I would absolutely recommend any ecomm store with creative copy needs to give them a chance.

April 29, 2021

Thank you very much for the review! We're glad to hear that that you like our app — I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to the team!

Let us know if you ever need any further assistance :)

Movement Union

Being an experienced dropshipper who has owned and sold over 10 stores, this app provides an excellent interface to speed up the process of adding creative product descriptions for new products, and product captions for marketing campaigns. Would highly recommend for any serious e-commerce owner who wants to scale up fast!

April 19, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review! Really glad that you're enjoying using Tako and please let us know if there's anything we can help with!

Drip4Men™

This is a wonderful app that I highly recommend for any existing or new startup business. Copywriting is very important to helping conversions and this app takes the stress away. It saves so much time and is way better than what I could come up with on my own. The pricing plans are very reasonable for what you get and the customer support is amazing. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed!

April 9, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! It means a lot to us, and we're really happy to hear that you are enjoying using Tako :)

Previous 1