AI Product Description Writer

AI Product Description Writer

by Tako AI

AI Product Description Generator for your copywriting needs

Paneros Clothing

This app is a game changer for writing product descriptions. Really impressed with the UI/UX, and the customer service has been literally the best support I have ever had from a Shopify app. I would absolutely recommend any ecomm store with creative copy needs to give them a chance.

April 29, 2021

Thank you very much for the review! We're glad to hear that that you like our app — I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to the team!

Let us know if you ever need any further assistance :)

Movement Union

Being an experienced dropshipper who has owned and sold over 10 stores, this app provides an excellent interface to speed up the process of adding creative product descriptions for new products, and product captions for marketing campaigns. Would highly recommend for any serious e-commerce owner who wants to scale up fast!

April 19, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review! Really glad that you're enjoying using Tako and please let us know if there's anything we can help with!

- Jason

Drip4Men™

This is a wonderful app that I highly recommend for any existing or new startup business. Copywriting is very important to helping conversions and this app takes the stress away. It saves so much time and is way better than what I could come up with on my own. The pricing plans are very reasonable for what you get and the customer support is amazing. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed!

April 9, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! It means a lot to us, and we're really happy to hear that you are enjoying using Tako :)

The Kint Story

I own a second-hand fashion store and this app is perfect for small businesses like mine. Not only does it save time, but it also helps with creative blocks! Easy to use as well so would definitely recommend it!

April 9, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're really glad to hear that you are finding Tako useful and really appreciate this :)

takachya.cc

I really like how simple it is to use, with clear quick tips and intuitive UI. This would save our business loads of brainwaves and time in generating creative product content. Look forward to seeing this app grow strength to strength and help us scale our e-commerce business too!

March 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate it and happy to hear that you are enjoying using the app. Looking forward to seeing your business grow too 🚀

- Jason

GEEKY TECH GADGETS

Tako is the most descriptive and easy to use app that I've ever used for my product descriptions. I am using this AI app from past 3 months and have had a great experience working with it. Tako generates really good short descriptions and it helps people who need to save their time as well as their money. Great customers service, attention to feedbacks and easy to use. Tako Rocks!

March 13, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! Glad to hear that you are enjoying Tako and let us know if there's anything else we can help with :)

Wunder Snacks

Awesome, super intuitive recommendations for our store. Would highly recommend if you want to generate creative ideas for your product description.

February 27, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate it and glad that you like our app :)

OASIS:

Mind blowing! Just tried this app for our low-waste cosmetic store and played around generating product descriptions blazingly fast.. love that the artificial intelligence engine creates multiple descriptions super quickly and that the app makes it very intuitive to tweak them by adding keywords on the fly. Wow...

January 18, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're super happy to hear that it has helped you get your descriptions done faster :)

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with too!

-Jason