AI Product Description Writer

Automatic blog post, ad & product description generator.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ladybugfeet Jewelry Designs

Time spent using app About 1 hour

So far this app is delightful. Great idea guys! Works like a charm. Already upgraded to pay as you go.

October 4, 2022

Hey there, thank you so much for the kind words! Glad it works like a charm for you :) Let us know if there's anything we can help with at all.

JS22 Leather

Time spent using app About 18 hours

This app is speeding up my description of my product by 15 minutes each which adds up when you have over 100 products to go.

October 4, 2022

Keep the speed going! Glad we're able to help you get through your descriptions faster. Thank you so much for the review :) Let us know if there's anything we can help with at all.

- Sam

Tees Pls

I was truly shocked at the quality of the descriptions that were created by the AI. I really struggled coming up with copy on my own - so thrilled to have a partner in this now!

October 4, 2022

Thank you for the kind words! Quality is something we really focus on, so we're glad to hear this :) Let us know if there's anything we can help with.

A Special Touch

Time spent using app About 10 hours

I have been struggling with product descriptions and Walmart flags items because of not meeting the minimum requirements and a Shopify rep made the suggestion and it is so easy to generate, review, select and publish. I love it.

October 4, 2022

Hey there, thanks for the kind review! We're really glad to hear that you're liking our app :)

- James

a boutique by Rachel Clark

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Creates fantastic content and so easy to use! Such a time saver! I was an instant subscriber after just 1 trial run product description! It's Love!

October 4, 2022

Hey there, thank you so much for the kind review! It means a lot to us. Let us know if there's anything we can help with at all :)

Jamie

Beautiful Brilliance by Bri

I love this app it provides me with amazing descriptions for my products that make my customers want to buy!

August 16, 2022

Thanks for the kind review! We're glad that you're enjoying using the app :) Please let me know if there's anything we can help with at all.

Sam

Lady Misfit Couture

Time spent using app 1 day

The descriptions produced were varied and informative, This app really helped me differentiate the products on my website without using the same adjectives over and over again.

August 12, 2022

Hey there, thanks for the kind review! We're elated to see that it's helping you get differentiated descriptions for your site :)

Let us know if there's anything at all we can help with.

Runway Accessories

Location Australia

This app is helping me with description for my products. As my online store is new, this app is essential for product description.

July 21, 2022

Hi there, thank you so much for the kind review. We really appreciate it and are happy that it's helping you with setting up your new store :)

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help at all!

MZ'ADORE

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Its really a great app that saves heaps of time trying to put descriptions together. I highly recommend.

July 18, 2022

Hey there! Thank you so much for the kind review. Super happy to be helping you save time in putting your product descriptions together :)

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with at all!

- Victoria

The Bathing Suit Shop

This app is AWESOME! I have an e-commerce store and this app has been a total lifesaver. Anyone who has an e-comm store and isn't using this app is missing out tremendously! The content is so great, the customer service is on point, and the owners are hands on. I got hundreds of product descriptions up in minutes. So easy to use. Such great descriptions. Can't say enough good things about this app. Thank you thank you!

July 7, 2022

Hey there, thank you so much for the kind review! We really appreciate it and are happy that it's helping you with your descriptions :)

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with at all.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6