AI Product Description Writer

AI Product Description Writer

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Hypotenuse AI
Edited November 7, 2022

UPDATE - the devs reached out and helped with the issue. Many thanks. Support is non-existent, sadly. I purchased a plan and could not use most of the credits for personal reasons. I emailed support to kindly ask them to extend the deadline so I could use them. Not only did I not receive a response for four days now, but I have been charged again for another month, despite barely having used any previous credits. I recommend finding another solution that actually cares about its customers.

Canvas by Numbers
Spain
Hypotenuse AI replied November 5, 2022

Hi Frank, thank you for your feedback.

I am so sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with our app and support team.

I've sent an email your way and we tried reaching out on the phone to see if we could help to find a solution as well. I apologize if you felt that you were incorrectly charged and didn't receive a response from support. Subscription charges are automatically triggered each month until cancellation as credits are topped up at the end of each subscription month.

I've reached out and given you my direct email as well—appreciate if you could follow up there and we'll do our best to see how we can turn your experience into a positive one.

Joshua
Co-founder

July 18, 2022

This app is helping me with description for my products. As my online store is new, this app is essential for product description.

Runway Accessories
Time spent using app: 3 months
Hypotenuse AI replied July 21, 2022

Hi there, thank you so much for the kind review. We really appreciate it and are happy that it's helping you with setting up your new store :)

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help at all!

- Jamie