4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customizable icons, and ability to enhance visual appeal. It's praised for its reliable performance on both mobile and desktop, and its potential to boost conversion rates by adding trust elements. The free plan is a cost-effective choice for small businesses. Merchants also value the option to add custom icons. The customer support is highly commended for its efficiency and helpfulness.

October 13, 2021

Love this app, it is very easy to use and the customer service is super helpful and fast. The app does exactly what I was looking for.

TLECTRIC
December 25, 2022

Mega App, ich verwende die App seit ein paar tagen und sie ist sehr leicht zu bedienen und sehr effizient. Kann ich nur weiterempfehlen.

Allesdort24
August 2, 2022

Easy to use app that does exactly what we need. The customer support is excellent. We got a quick response and they were able to help us right away!

IZAKOV
November 7, 2022

Fijne applicatie, je wordt goed en vrijwel direct geholpen. Helpen tot je helemaal tevreden bent! Aangeraden

Kumika
Netherlands
Edited May 3, 2023

no bad stuff wish i could get a little more help as I am not to good with the machines these days maybe i haven't really got to use it

Gadget Hunting HQ
July 14, 2021

I've been searching for a user friendly app like this for a while now. This app is great and very easy to use, provides you with many functions to display content in home and product pages. Highly recommended as it really helped optimise my store.

Monfrigo
August 12, 2022

One of the best apps we have used. Simple to install, simple to use, well thought out app. Great app for the whole store, and for specific products.

Joyful Moose
Edited January 27, 2021

Fantastic app. I used it to display important delivery information and other useful information on my product pages - and it's really made it stand out from the rest of the text on my page and made the page look tidier. Fantastic app. Highly recommended.

Be Younique Bags
January 21, 2021

Awesome, exactly what I needed for my dropshipping store, loved the details of this app and thing you can do with it.

Style4Paws
Lithuania
December 28, 2021

Easy to setup and integrates quite well with the shop UI. I can recommend it as a quick but effective solution.

LiquistoAxcess Int.