Product Image Gallery & zoom

Product Image Gallery & zoom

by Gravity Software Ltd

Animated image Gallery/Slider/Video/Zoom for product pages

Webb Media

I did upload this app (free trial 7 days) and I sent them letters to help me to fix images with different variants. Sometimes we need a little patience...because of the system and time zones. I thought they are ignorant but I got the most taking care of my business experience. Adam was great, understanding my frustration and he was supporting showing me step by step how app system works. He helped me what to do and where to click with this days technologies and apps. I will recommend this app. "Product Image Gallery & Zoom" for your store. Thanks

Sous Vide Chef

I installed this app a week ago and love how it gives the image layout a more professional structured look. I did have an issue that I notified the team about Adam was great he needed to edit some code to fix the issue and now the problem is no longer all this in less than 6 hours from lodging my ticket. It's reassuring there is great support like this available when needed.

Heima er gott

Just awesome! I was able to completely change the feel of my product pages thanks to this great app! Had an amazing service from the help team and my questions were answered quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend!

fishskyn

The app functions so well, its straightforward, and works right away. We couldn't be more impressed. Also, their support is fast and easy to communicate with.

Saroshsalman

Amazing App, Awesome Support, does what it says

Viranijewelers

Great plugin! Great technical service! Very easy to use! I like this app.

Everglowshopping

Absolutely amazing support! Love the app as well, makes my photos on the product page look cleaner than the default Shopify ones.

The Flat Lay Co

Great app- did exactly what I wanted it to do and so flexible! I also love that you can choose the functionality just to work on mobile. I had a specific requirement that I needed (auto rotation of photos), and within a day after emailing customer service they had created and installed the functionality! Very impressed with the level of service.

Laflur

Very good plugin. But better in it is technical support!

Dee Trade

Awesome app! My gallery never looks that cool before i've installed it. Everything works flawless and mobile customers would be surprised in good meaning! Customer service is awesome and lightning-quick, i'm thought they fix some small issue even before i've finished my email to them)

Previous 1 3