Product Image Gallery & zoom

Product Image Gallery & zoom

by Gravity Software Ltd

Animated image Gallery/Slider/Video/Zoom for product pages

PICKY CARE

the first time i write a review from the heart
worth every penny
super fast and helpful customer service
if you searched for a code before i want to say something to you >
shopify gurus want to answer your question because they profit from the apps and you will never find a code for this without missing your store code
I tried all the apps
this one is killing it with their kind support >>> hashtag Adam you'r the best
so fast and humble
worth every penny
don't hesitate

EasyLifeCrew

First time i'm writing review.
Thank you very much for this app. Both, App and customer service is amazing! 5+ Stars. Thank you Adam! Super Fast service.

Rose & Louise

Great application! excellent customer service, they took the time to make changes in the application to meet my needs. Thank you very much, I recommend !

lifemeh

Excellent App. My site lifemeh.com has been so much and more professional looking since using it. I definitely recommend it!

Play with Maggi

Super!! Loved it! I was facing issue with scrolling images on my product page. This really worked wonders. Thank you!

URBN NATION

This is the second app from the same company which I use and totally love!!!! Everyone who uses free Shopify apps has to use it because it is incredibly simple and helpful! Your gallery become clean, minimalistic and rich! Support is on the BIGGEST level I have ever seen on Shopify and I am very thankful for some customizations. You are doing a Fantastic job!

Made and Sent

We have three stores and will soon launch two more. We use this app on all of them.

It offers much more flexibility than just relying on the way your theme presents images.

Plus, we requested a small amount of customisation (just because of the layout of our sites, not because of any issues with the app) and the developer did it far quicker than you could have expected.

We now incorporate this app into the designs of all our websites and will continue to do so.

Zap Essentials

Really great app, lots of options in the configuration, just what I was looking for. Looks great and works fast. Also mobile friendly, so don't worry about glitches on mobile. Highly recommended.

Webb Media

I did upload this app (free trial 7 days) and I sent them letters to help me to fix images with different variants. Sometimes we need a little patience...because of the system and time zones. I thought they are ignorant but I got the most taking care of my business experience. Adam was great, understanding my frustration and he was supporting showing me step by step how app system works. He helped me what to do and where to click with this days technologies and apps. I will recommend this app. "Product Image Gallery & Zoom" for your store. Thanks

Sous Vide Chef

I installed this app a week ago and love how it gives the image layout a more professional structured look. I did have an issue that I notified the team about Adam was great he needed to edit some code to fix the issue and now the problem is no longer all this in less than 6 hours from lodging my ticket. It's reassuring there is great support like this available when needed.

Previous 1 3 4