Product Image Gallery & Zoom

Product Image Gallery & Zoom

by Gravity Software

Image Gallery/Image Zoom/Multi Variant Images on product page

Victory Lane

Amazing but every time a customer flips their phone, it refreshes the whole page which has left me to uninstall it =(

November 13, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We can fix the page refreshing issue for you if you decide to install the app back. Just send us an email and our support team will investigate the problem.

My Wish Necklace

Amazing, amazing and amazing app. It nicely integrated with my store. And my product page is looking great. Hopefully it will increase my conversion rate. The best part is fast and brilliant support. There was little issue in my store that was solved by Adam fastly. Very happy with it.
I highly recommend!

Conscious Items

The best app! There is no any good alternatives to it. The app works so smoothly, both on Desktop and Mobile. Like it so much! It worths the money.

Inspiration Online

This app works perfectly. It was exactly what I needed to showcase my products and customer support goes above and beyond to help you. The perfect app for any store!

Kubby&Co

AMAZING truly optimizes my store, helped me get rid of another cost ( video uploads) AND they BUILT a custom code for my store so the product would not conflict with my Merch I am trying to sell. 10 out of 10

Exquissence

Great app that's easy to work with. Customer support is awesome when I have any questions. Overall, I'm very pleased with it.

Sportzzheads

Best variant app out there, had minor issues, customer support helped immediately, otherwise a perfect app!

Pazeña

Wow, I'd been looking for an app like this for a long time. Search is over. Each backpack model comes in 16 different colors, each variant having its own color. The app automatically picked up on the color already assigned to each variant and the carousels were set up automatically, I actually had zero work to do other than just choose what type of carousel I wanted. Thank you guys. My backpack pages look much better now. Recommend 100%. Check the result in my store www.pazena.com!

Consiglio's Kitchenware

Excellent product and after sales support. Image software is easy to use and customize to suit your specific needs.

卄乇尺乇丂ㄚ

awesome app, exactly what u are looking for, more importantly 24/7 customer support, love it. the animations are great too

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7