Product Image Gallery & Zoom

Product Image Gallery & Zoom

by Gravity Software

Image Gallery/Image Zoom/Multi Variant Images on product page

Infiniti Nail Jewelry Inc

When I tell yall... THIS APP IS AMAZING! everything I needed and I didn't need to change anything on my end or implement confusing codes! I never leave reviews but I definitely wanted to leave a review on this app because it really helped me! I'm using Boundless as my theme and there was nothing I could do to downsize/change those large, unnecessarily spacious, multiple images on my product pages, especially without changing a whole bunch of other things I did not want to change. I almost gave up but I gave this app a try and I'm so happy! It was a little out of budget since I have a few other apps I am paying for but it was totally worth it, 10/10!

Brushee

Adam and Co. are A+!!! I needed an adjustment and he was there immediately to assist and resolve!!!

Aiwa Singapore

Great app to use, my website now looks professional. In addition, the software team were quick with their response and attended my request immediately.

ToyBox

I have been looking for a solution for a popup lightbox gallery for my product images and couldn't find anything until by luck I found app! Its really great, I love it. It's dead simple to instal and configure. I had a slight issue with the way some images were displayed on my site and I fired off an email to support and withing minutes they responded and resolved my issue. I wholehearted recommend this app mand the developers behind it.

GALAXY of HOME

perfect. exact what i want. works good. performance could be a little faster. but so far easy to use.

balardi

I like this app, it works fast and improves the website instantly! the support is superior and replies very fast, highly recommended.

Discount Auto Shop

5+++ Excellent APP! A must have if you have more than 5 images per product. The setup is very simple and smooth. Saved me a few Hundred dollars to hire an expert to do the exact same thing this app does.. Well Done guys!!!

His And Her Hub

This app is almost perfect. Why not perfect? You have to manually add variant images. It doesn't automatically change the variant on the image that you are on.

Erin Lightfoot Studio

So far, so good! I have only been using it for a couple of days but I had a problem with something and customer support responded and fixed the problem within hours! Really great service.

Portable Bar Solutions

Great app and good customer service. Had a minor problem and it was handled in hours, not days. The functionality and uses of this app are worth every penny. Looks great on the product page of any products and sure to convert more sales than the static one that comes by default with Shopify. You won't find another app in the Shopify app store that does what this does.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9