Variants Images Gallery & Zoom

Variants Images Gallery & Zoom | Reviews

by Gravity Software

Show variant images Optimize images Slider Product image zoom

thellabella

Great Support. I needed some space between my thumbnail images and the product title. Adam was very supportive, thanks a lot!

The Preset Lab

A very good app that solves a problem for the Narrative theme. I also had a slight tweak that I wanted to make, and Adam was very quick to provide a solution that works well. Great app and awesome support.

Small Town Wild

Very helpful app and support team, would highly recommend. Helped my store be able to navigate through product images with scrolling arrows.

Sunshine Ag Supply

Amazing support. I had been having some zoom issues with my themes mobile gallery that the theme developer did not want to fix. So added this app as a solution. It seemed to have some issues due to my themes mobile gallery. When I reached out they fixed this right away and communicated back and forth several times. Not always the case with apps so I was impressed.

Champ Giveaways

Easy to use software. It's nicely laid out, and honestly my nan could operate this app, it's so simplistic.
Options are nice, and adds a nice touch to my otherwise, boring product page. Install this app if you want hassle free installation & easy customization of your product page/s.

Snooze Store NZ

I used this app to have arrow navigation to switch between product images. Excellent support provided!

Hausful

A great alternative to the boring out-of-the-box Shopify gallery. Amazing, personal support as well helping to integrate with other apps. Would recommend!

Ride And Go Electrics

This was an amazing app, it did everything I wanted it to do and made the images look great, but it slowed the loading of my product pages too much so I had to uninstall it.

FUELL-EU

The app provided the functionality we needed. We required some stylistic changes but the developer provided excellent and prompt assistance.

Mémoire Kids

The app did exactly what I was looking for! Incredible looking gallery on our product page. Also contacted support for some help on layout and Adam responded quickly and helped me out with what I needed. Amazing!