Variants Images Gallery & Zoom

Variants Images Gallery & Zoom | Reviews

by Gravity Software

Show variant images Optimize images Slider Product image zoom

GALAXY of HOME

perfect. exact what i want. works good. performance could be a little faster. but so far easy to use.

balardi

I like this app, it works fast and improves the website instantly! the support is superior and replies very fast, highly recommended.

Discount Auto Shop

5+++ Excellent APP! A must have if you have more than 5 images per product. The setup is very simple and smooth. Saved me a few Hundred dollars to hire an expert to do the exact same thing this app does.. Well Done guys!!!

His And Her Hub

This app is almost perfect. Why not perfect? You have to manually add variant images. It doesn't automatically change the variant on the image that you are on.

Erin Lightfoot Studio

So far, so good! I have only been using it for a couple of days but I had a problem with something and customer support responded and fixed the problem within hours! Really great service.

Portable Bar Solutions

Great app and good customer service. Had a minor problem and it was handled in hours, not days. The functionality and uses of this app are worth every penny. Looks great on the product page of any products and sure to convert more sales than the static one that comes by default with Shopify. You won't find another app in the Shopify app store that does what this does.

gadgetlava

Bad & poor app they charge me even I uninstalled it from my store.
they have no option to unsubscribe.

February 6, 2020

We don't charge our users after they uninstall the app. It's not even possible because in Shopify all application charges are automatically cancelled at the time when the app gets uninstalled. It's a FAKE REVIEW left by our competitors. The store https://gadgetlavas.myshopify.com doesn't even exist any more.

Robpire

Perfect app. It improves the look of product pages considerably, and is very flexible. Contacted the developers about a small issue and had it resolved in 24 hours. Amazing service and app, thanks!

February 4, 2020

Thank you for your review. The problem has been resolved. Please check your product pages and let us know if you need further assistance.

Romantic Blessings

I just installed so have not had much experience yet. But on first testing this app solved everything I was looking for and more. Extremely impressed for now.

Huffty

WOW! Great app, does what it says it does and works perfectly.
This app has saved our team some $$$ From custom coding that this app was able to do in literally minutes of us installing it. Highly Recommend it.