Variant Images Gallery & Zoom

Multiple variant images. Gallery/Slider with image zoom.

$9.99/month. 31-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product images variants gallery carousel thumbnails zoom

Brushee

Adam and Co. are A+!!! I needed an adjustment and he was there immediately to assist and resolve!!!

Aiwa Singapore

Great app to use, my website now looks professional. In addition, the software team were quick with their response and attended my request immediately.

ToyBox

I have been looking for a solution for a popup lightbox gallery for my product images and couldn't find anything until by luck I found app! Its really great, I love it. It's dead simple to instal and configure. I had a slight issue with the way some images were displayed on my site and I fired off an email to support and withing minutes they responded and resolved my issue. I wholehearted recommend this app mand the developers behind it.

GALAXY of HOME

perfect. exact what i want. works good. performance could be a little faster. but so far easy to use.

balardi

I like this app, it works fast and improves the website instantly! the support is superior and replies very fast, highly recommended.

Discount Auto Shop

5+++ Excellent APP! A must have if you have more than 5 images per product. The setup is very simple and smooth. Saved me a few Hundred dollars to hire an expert to do the exact same thing this app does.. Well Done guys!!!

His And Her Hub

This app is almost perfect. Why not perfect? You have to manually add variant images. It doesn't automatically change the variant on the image that you are on.

Erin Lightfoot Studio

So far, so good! I have only been using it for a couple of days but I had a problem with something and customer support responded and fixed the problem within hours! Really great service.

Portable Bar Solutions

Great app and good customer service. Had a minor problem and it was handled in hours, not days. The functionality and uses of this app are worth every penny. Looks great on the product page of any products and sure to convert more sales than the static one that comes by default with Shopify. You won't find another app in the Shopify app store that does what this does.

gadgetlava

Bad & poor app they charge me even I uninstalled it from my store.
they have no option to unsubscribe.

February 6, 2020

We don't charge our users after they uninstall the app. It's not even possible because in Shopify all application charges are automatically cancelled at the time when the app gets uninstalled. It's a FAKE REVIEW left by our competitors. The store https://gadgetlavas.myshopify.com doesn't even exist any more.