Variant Images Gallery & Zoom

Multiple variant images. Gallery/Slider with image zoom.

$9.99/month. 31-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product images variants gallery carousel thumbnails zoom

Robpire

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 2 months

Perfect app. It improves the look of product pages considerably, and is very flexible. Contacted the developers about a small issue and had it resolved in 24 hours. Amazing service and app, thanks!

February 4, 2020

Thank you for your review. The problem has been resolved. Please check your product pages and let us know if you need further assistance.

Romantic Blessings

Time spent using app 11 minutes

I just installed so have not had much experience yet. But on first testing this app solved everything I was looking for and more. Extremely impressed for now.

Huffty

WOW! Great app, does what it says it does and works perfectly.
This app has saved our team some $$$ From custom coding that this app was able to do in literally minutes of us installing it. Highly Recommend it.

Brand King

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Despite the time difference, Gravity Software is really easy to work with. They have been great helping us fix a compatibility issue with another app. It's easy to use and works great. No complaints.

MyMagicTale

Location Sweden

Very useful app, with first class support! (I really recommend this app) - You got a lifetime customer, thanks.

loom2room

Excellent app to display the pictures of your products much bigger and in a carousel, really recommended. Also the support is great!

Victory Lane

Amazing but every time a customer flips their phone, it refreshes the whole page which has left me to uninstall it =(

November 13, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We can fix the page refreshing issue for you if you decide to install the app back. Just send us an email and our support team will investigate the problem.

My Wish Necklace

Location Kyrgyzstan

Amazing, amazing and amazing app. It nicely integrated with my store. And my product page is looking great. Hopefully it will increase my conversion rate. The best part is fast and brilliant support. There was little issue in my store that was solved by Adam fastly. Very happy with it.
I highly recommend!

Conscious Items

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The best app! There is no any good alternatives to it. The app works so smoothly, both on Desktop and Mobile. Like it so much! It worths the money.

Inspiration Online

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app works perfectly. It was exactly what I needed to showcase my products and customer support goes above and beyond to help you. The perfect app for any store!