Variants Images Gallery & Zoom

Show variant images Optimize images Slider Product image zoom

$9.99/month. 31-day free trial.
Product images variants gallery carousel thumbnails zoom

Brand King

Despite the time difference, Gravity Software is really easy to work with. They have been great helping us fix a compatibility issue with another app. It's easy to use and works great. No complaints.

MyMagicTale

Very useful app, with first class support! (I really recommend this app) - You got a lifetime customer, thanks.

loom2room

Excellent app to display the pictures of your products much bigger and in a carousel, really recommended. Also the support is great!

Victory Lane

Amazing but every time a customer flips their phone, it refreshes the whole page which has left me to uninstall it =(

November 13, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We can fix the page refreshing issue for you if you decide to install the app back. Just send us an email and our support team will investigate the problem.

My Wish Necklace

Amazing, amazing and amazing app. It nicely integrated with my store. And my product page is looking great. Hopefully it will increase my conversion rate. The best part is fast and brilliant support. There was little issue in my store that was solved by Adam fastly. Very happy with it.
I highly recommend!

Conscious Items

The best app! There is no any good alternatives to it. The app works so smoothly, both on Desktop and Mobile. Like it so much! It worths the money.

Inspiration Online

This app works perfectly. It was exactly what I needed to showcase my products and customer support goes above and beyond to help you. The perfect app for any store!

Kubby&Co

AMAZING truly optimizes my store, helped me get rid of another cost ( video uploads) AND they BUILT a custom code for my store so the product would not conflict with my Merch I am trying to sell. 10 out of 10

Exquissence

Great app that's easy to work with. Customer support is awesome when I have any questions. Overall, I'm very pleased with it.

Sportzzheads

Best variant app out there, had minor issues, customer support helped immediately, otherwise a perfect app!