Display Inventory Per Location
Display: - a detailed list of your current inventory per location -- hide out of stock items - show in stock / out of stock only
Let your customer select one of your locations as a pickup location! the selected item will be added as a product attribute.
Sort your locations by closest to customer, or only show relevant locations to them!
About Product Inventory Information
Display your inventory per location!
Do you have multiple locations setup in shopify? and want to display the inventory information on your stores frontend?
"an easy way to display a detailed list of inventory per location for a product."
This feature has been requested so many times by different customers who have multiple locations. And with this app you can!
- Display Inventory information per location on the product page
- Show or hide certain locations from the frontend list
- Show the exact amount, or only an "in stock" / "out of stock" message per location
- Use the threshold setting to show "out of stock" / "low stock" / "high stock" message
- Rename your locations for the frontend
- enable the option to have your customer select a location on the product page ship to me, or pickup at one of the enabled locations, the selected option will be saved as a product atrribute
- Sort locations by distance to customer
- Hide / Show locations by max distance
- Show the distance to a physical location
For the pickup option to be used you will need to have shopify advanced or above. Or have a yearly shopify basic / pro plan, to unlock the needed shipping carrier service API
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
For all Shopify Plans except Shopify plus.
Shopify Plus Plan
Given the amount of traffic a Shopify Plus plan will give our infrastructure, we need to set a higher price plan for shopify plus stores.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 15 reviews
Most recent reviews
2nd STREET USA
Easy to use. We had an issue with a customized code, and we had it resolved quickly. Highly recommend!!
Mike's Dive Store
This app has been a game changer for us as we now don't have customers coming into the store disappointed to find out that the requested product is in the warehouse :) Support is amazing too!
I am still in testing with Shopify and this app, but so far everything is working as expected. I had a brief issue with installation and had to email the developer. The response time was excellent. The issue was resolved almost immediately. Excellent customer service.