Product Inventory Information

Product Inventory Information

by Tom I.T.

Display Multi Location Inventory, Pickup Locations & Geolocate

Alpine Powersports

Lets your customers know exactly where their orders will ship from. Great features and if you need to customize this app Thomas is more than willing to help out. Fastest support I've experienced.

Flaxta

What an amazing app!

Easy to understand and to-the-point. Add the world class (and fast) support and you have reliable and time saving app that will add great value to your store.

Recommended!

December 16, 2019

Thanks for the review, much appreciated!

Xnowmate

Nice app, solved a complex problem with inventory in multiple locations and great support. Recommended.

Legacy Toys

App worked great. And the developer is quick to respond to any and all questions. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to show multiple locations inventory in Shopify.

stilyo

What an awesome app! finally, an app that let's you display inventory from different locations! thank you so much! Great support too!

NYX ECIGS

App does exactly what we need it to. Support is quick and extremely helpful! I would highly suggest this app for anyone!

Unique Technology Computer Specialists

What a champion great support and great app. Been looking for something like this for ages thanks so much!

National Roper's Supply

Great app! Super easy to install. We contacted Tom regarding an issue and received a response and fix in record time! Very happy and satisfied with the app and the superior post installation support.

Real Flavors

Great support and the app works great! Worth every penny!

I wish this developer made all my apps for Shopify!

Black Alpha

The support is so amazingly fast and friendly, they customized everything like I asked for. Really great Service here!!

Previous 1 3