Product Inventory Information

Product Inventory Information

by Tom I.T.

Display Multi Location Inventory, Store Pickup & Geolocation

Freshtags-shop

Thomas was very prompt and helpful in setting up the app. The app does what it says perfectly. Kudos to the team!

ProSource Supply Canada

Incredible App! And incredible support! Tom was very helpful and the app overcomes a significant hurdle of Shopify, by showing multiple location inventory stock levels. Would definitely recommend.

Hype4Game ApS

Super service it was perfect had some few things to be made about the app so its just lokks perfect at my site

Smart Supplement 健身資訊及補充品專門店

Absolutely essential app for businesses of multiple locations online and off. Great support and responsive.

Birdie’s Nest Inc

Great app but fantastic customer service. We had an issue with the app working on mobile but within hours of my complaint, the issue was resolved!

Niagara Golf Warehouse

Absolutely top notch customer support. After unsuccessfully dealing with countless apps this was a great relief. Something as simple as adding product inventories shouldn't have me pulling my hair out.

Customer service with most apps is decent but this was over and beyond any I had dealt with before.

I added the app, got into a little snag, clicked contact us, within a minute I was reached out to by the developer who told me they would handle it. Within a couple minutes the setup was done and I was even sent images of the end result to confirm it met my expectations. I was in need of slightly bigger text and "Yes no Problem" was the response, another minute went by and I was all setup ready to go.

Sounds like I am being paid to say this actually maybe I will reach out for a little kick back but absolutely the best app experience I have had on Shopify. Developer well done and I wish you all the best.

Waller BMX

Tom helped me to set this up and when I started to have conflicts with my theme later he was super quick to help me get this fixed. He identified the error and fixed it within minutes. Tom really does know his app!

Hollybeck Direct

Great Support and Very quick, Just what you want to get it working well and no time lost. Thank you!

saintbernard.com

Thomas is the best. Top notch. Best shopify solution for in-store pickup, not even close. Highly recommend

Inform Interiors DEV

This app is very simple to use and exceptional, quick customer service. Ten out of ten, I highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4