Product Inventory Information

Multi Location Inventory, Product Inventory, Pickup & Geo

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

KW-Commerce B2B

The app makes it possible for our business customers to order goods for which we have longer delivery times because they are stored in another country. This makes it much easier for us to offer these goods at all.

Back 2 Basics Golf

We sell and offer free shipping in multiple countries, and we hold inventory in warehouse local to each of those countries. We've found that if one warehouse runs out of stock, a customer can still order from another warehouse in a completely different country ... obviously making our free shipping promise unprofitable. Surprisingly, Shopify does not provide a solution for this use case. Luckily, with the proper settings Product Inventory Information solves this problem. It's a pretty simple and easy to use app, however I still needed to reach out for support when I wasn't able to figure out one setting. The support rep helped solve the issue in about 48 hours. Overall, stoked with the experience and plan to continue onto the paid plan.

Everything Keto

UPDATE: Be careful with this app developer. When we didn't change our review as demanded they came to our Facebook page and left a recommendation "Thomas Lang doesn't recommend 'Send a message last week, got no response to my email". Very unprofessional. Has been reported to shopify. I don't like to leave a bad review but I have been trying for 5 days to get support with this app and no one will respond. Looks like it could be a good app but the support is awful.

November 2, 2021

UPDATE:

Hi there, I have contacted you directly after your review, you have been waiting not more then 1.5 business days before you left a one star review.

After I apologized for the wait we have spent 2 hours customizing the app to your requests, and I offered to do this for free because I wanted to have a happy customer, as that is what I always want, to help customers.

I never demanded you to change the review, in fact you sent us this message over chat:
"I am willing to change it if I can get support."

Once we spent the 2 hours, we requested for you to review our changes in the duplicate theme, and did not hear from you for 7 days. I have sent several chat messages, and emails to different accounts, but no reply, then you uninstalled our app without ever contacting me, that's just unfair and rude.

A collaboration needs to work 2 ways, it´s not just you listing demands, and leaving 1 star reviews if you feel like you are not being helped fast enough.

I know I should be more professional, and I will remove the 1 star review on your facebook. Forcing developers to do work by placing one star reviews is not what the review system is for, the review system is there to let other merchants know if the application is useful to you. you have never tried our app, but decided to leave the review on our listing page.

we try our best to help everyone as fast as possible, and from the other reviews you can see we do a pretty good job. But at the end of the day we are human beings too, in a different timezone, we are not around 24/7.

-----------------------

Hi!

As discussed over live chat yesterday, you have sent a message to us on friday, which was 1:20am our local timezone.

Since in the weekends we are short staffed, we only take on emergency requests not new intergrations.

We are currently working on setting up the app as you requested, and will let you know once it's completed.

Best Regards,

Thomas.

Japi Jane

I installed it recently but the support has been very good and we think it's going to be great for the store.

Natalino

Contrary to many reviews here, the support we received was minimal and slow. We weren't able to get any customisation work done due to the development team being 'fully booked' for the foreseeable future. A pity as I think the app is otherwise pretty nifty. Nathan

September 10, 2021

Hi,

Thanks for your review.

I have built this app with it's specific features and have been offering it for over 2 years, adding new features by all feedback we get.

Unfortunately some requests are really custom requests which is not a one size fits all solution and will require custom work which is also dependent on the specific theme you are using..

Since we are only a team of 4, working on adding new features to our apps and improving the overall experience we try to be clear to every customer with requests.

If we can do it within 30 minutes we will always do it, but when it takes 3-4 hours of work minimum we need to plan for it and send a custom offer.

we are always happy to brief any in house developers and offer support that way, to decrease your wait time.

Dadan Sunwear

Unreal app, great service and vital if you are selling with a couple of locations. Looking forward to customising this further with Tom and the team!

Mine & Yours - Vancouver Luxury Fashion Resale + Consignment

App itself is fine.
There is no support. Developers did not read my email and asked me to explain the problem again then took a month to reply to my email.

July 14, 2021

Hi there, I have no idea what went wrong here, did I reply to your email?

we are available daily on live chat, and try to help everyone as soon as possible, however we can only help you if we have the needed information, so if anyone asked for an explanation then I expect we did not have enough information to help you.

If you have any questions you can email me directly on thomas.lang@tom-it.nl

Vierbørn.dk

Wouldent live without this app, when you have several storage locations!
Love it - and the support is amazing!

Alexis Mote

Quck and good help from Tom. I am not using all features of this app but it works without issues (I only needed a little bit of help to format the text differently).

Select Foods

App is really useful and the developer of the app, Tom, is very responsive and helpful. Well-deserved 5-star rating!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7