Product Inventory Information

Product Inventory Information

by Tom I.T.

Show Inventory Location Information on the product page!

brand-offer.shop

Simply great, and the support was fast and really professional, in less than 10 mins the supp9rt fixed some my requests

Shop3D.ca

As an online store with physical locations and local pickup, being able to display inventory was one of our biggest pain points with shopify. This app solved that problem. The developer is very quick to respond and worked with us to ensure it functioned as we needed it to. I definitely recommend this app!

Arlatec Oy

Great app! Just what we was looking for. Customer service is good and they helped us translating this app.

Industrie Music

5 Stars - This app is amazing and tech support is fantastic, reached out to have the product template modified to show on my products page. Amazing! excellent work Thank you so much.

partyexpertfrancais

We have 10 retail stores, and we were looking for something simple, straight to the point, and easy. I LOVE IT! and the app support are very fast and helpful!

FOUR20 Premium Market

This app is simple and works exactly as intended. The developer is amazingly responsive and was able to integrate suggested features almost immediately. I would highly recommend choosing this app to solve your multi-location inventory display problems.

Premium Craft Vinyl (Canada)

This app is simple and easy to use. It works great and exactly as described! Also, the customer service is prompt.

Mayeli Beauty + Cosmetics

Great app for a great price. We were looking for help showing inventory levels per store location to our customers. You can choose to show exact quantities or simply "out of stock" or "in stock".

Vapeluv Vapeshop

Great app! If you're looking for a location based inventory Shopify app this is your only option ... and it works great!

Idaho Mountain Touring

This is a game-changer for us. We have two brick and mortar stores and this app allows us to show our customers exactly where they can find the product on our website. Highly recommend.

Previous 1