Product Inventory Information

Display Multi location inventory, Store Pickup & Geolocation

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

iShopTech.com.au

This app is absolutely amazing for store with multi inventory location. Thomas the developer was quick and very helpful installing the coding to my theme. AAA+

TESTPLAYTECH

Awesome app and Awesome support Help us to get it working on our theme perfectly. Thank you so much 5 STAR solution, 5 STAR service HIGHLY recommended !!

Van der Zwart Jewelz

Good help from the supportdesk, the app is what we are looking for.
Recommend the app to use for your shop.

Foursight Supply

The support I received has been incredible! They have helped me every step of the way to ensure this app runs smooth and effective on our site. I would highly recommend this app to anyone!

The Surfboard Warehouse Australia

This is a great app backed with unreal support. I've made many additions and have been able to customise the appearance so it seamlessly integrates with our store. Thankyou for all the help! 10/10 would recommend

Frøens

EXCELLENT, AWESOME! I never write reviews, but this app really deserves it. very customizable and very useful. great job!

August 5, 2020

Thank you!

URBAN VAPE SHOP NZ

This is the app that I have been hunting for.
Shows the stock numbers of my multiple physical stores and fully recommend if you also have offline stores too. This should be in MUST HAVE APP. AAA+++

August 5, 2020

Thanks!

United Car Care

Awesome app - has helped our customers understand out inventory availability; and Thomas has been a great help in regards to setup.

Freshtags-shop

Thomas was very prompt and helpful in setting up the app. The app does what it says perfectly. Kudos to the team!

ProSource Supply Canada

Incredible App! And incredible support! Tom was very helpful and the app overcomes a significant hurdle of Shopify, by showing multiple location inventory stock levels. Would definitely recommend.