Product Inventory Information

Display Multi location inventory, Store Pickup & Geolocation

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

2nd STREET USA

Easy to use. We had an issue with a customized code, and we had it resolved quickly. Highly recommend!!

Mike's Dive Store

This app has been a game changer for us as we now don't have customers coming into the store disappointed to find out that the requested product is in the warehouse :) Support is amazing too!

MKAConnections

I am still in testing with Shopify and this app, but so far everything is working as expected. I had a brief issue with installation and had to email the developer. The response time was excellent. The issue was resolved almost immediately. Excellent customer service.

Party Expert

Excellent app, working very well! Easy to use and the customer support is very quick and helpful. I highly recommended

brand-offer.shop

Simply great, and the support was fast and really professional, in less than 10 mins the supp9rt fixed some my requests

Shop3D.ca

As an online store with physical locations and local pickup, being able to display inventory was one of our biggest pain points with shopify. This app solved that problem. The developer is very quick to respond and worked with us to ensure it functioned as we needed it to. I definitely recommend this app!

Arlatec Oy

Great app! Just what we was looking for. Customer service is good and they helped us translating this app.

Industrie Music

5 Stars - This app is amazing and tech support is fantastic, reached out to have the product template modified to show on my products page. Amazing! excellent work Thank you so much.

partyexpertfrancais

We have 10 retail stores, and we were looking for something simple, straight to the point, and easy. I LOVE IT! and the app support are very fast and helpful!

FOUR20 Premium Market

This app is simple and works exactly as intended. The developer is amazingly responsive and was able to integrate suggested features almost immediately. I would highly recommend choosing this app to solve your multi-location inventory display problems.