Reviews (538)

4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for customizing product badges, with features like clickable badges and label prioritization. It's praised for its seamless integration, easy label management, and responsive customer support that offers custom modifications. The app caters to both small and larger stores with its free and paid plans.

November 21, 2022

Customer service was second to none, Julie help me get started, fixed an issue, and even helped me with a custom design. Really above and beyond!

TTfone
About 1 hour using the app
July 5, 2016

Great app, we've been looking for something like this for ages

Divaslounge Online
41 minutes using the app
October 25, 2022

The app have an amazing support and cool features. It's a bit costy for the functionality it offer but could be easy used on small shop with the free option.

Puricraft
Italy
39 minutes using the app
Smartify Apps replied November 7, 2022

Hi Puricraft,

We are grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. We are grateful that we have a chance to serve you <3

Have a wonderful day!

April 4, 2023

Really good customer service, awesome app, easy to use. Julia really helped me with problems/questions I had. She was efficient and got amazingly quick responses. I will definitely keep this app. It wasn’t the app im looking for to do what I needed it for but in the future i'll be using it.

TRU MINDSET APPAREL
35 minutes using the app
October 27, 2019

The customer service is good. They respond as soon as possible. I had an issue with the app they rectified in a day itself.

thekangaroostore
18 minutes using the app
Smartify Apps replied December 11, 2020

Thank you so much! We're more than happy to support you

March 29, 2024